Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

Resized_20180629_100112.jpeg

My son was born on June 26 he was 8 lbs 2oz

Great set of hair.
Congrats!

How do you guys handle potty training?

My 3 year old ain’t having it man :lol: I’ve tried giving him incentives (toys, TV, iPad etc...) and he just would rather not...

Bout to just put him in regular underwear and roll with the consequences |l

Have any of yall had to get your ladies on medicade.
They are taking mad long giving us a yes or no and they know she's pregnant.
Been a month since we frist applied and it's suppose to be 10 days.

Once yall are on, they cover everything right?

My 3 year old ain’t having it man :lol: I’ve tried giving him incentives (toys, TV, iPad etc...) and he just would rather not...

Put the raiders flag on the toilet and watch him go!

Couldn’t get my first one to do it until after she turned 3 and my 2.5 year old ain’t having it right now...though, first time I tried to rush her onto the potty when I caught her trying to **** in her diaper she did it but now holds it when I do that

On another notes regarding kids, we’re still paying for I think the labor of our second and when she had a UTI (had to be admitted, stay overnight a couple days, have a spinal tap done)

My wife was talking to a physician who works at the hospital most of the bills are from about writing a letter to the president to try to get them written off...we have some pretty good dirt on them

2E4D7D3D-83F7-40EB-88DF-C4FA423E75FA.jpeg

Couldn’t get my first one to do it until after she turned 3 and my 2.5 year old ain’t having it right now...though, first time I tried to rush her onto the potty when I caught her trying to **** in her diaper she did it but now holds it when I do that

On another notes regarding kids, we’re still paying for I think the labor of our second and when she had a UTI (had to be admitted, stay overnight a couple days, have a spinal tap done)

My wife was talking to a physician who works at the hospital most of the bills are from about writing a letter to the president to try to get them written off...we have some pretty good dirt on them

2E4D7D3D-83F7-40EB-88DF-C4FA423E75FA.jpeg
Yo these places are real life scammer. We just finished paying off my lady labor bills from my daughter that was born 23 months ago. We had my daughter in August and these scumbags waited until like February of the next year to finally file it to her medial bill. If they would’ve filed it under the year she was born we would’ve met our deductible and would’ve been cleared. Real scumbag move by them man.

You need to be clear on what bills are for and question ****

I was overcharged for a routine check up for myself that I disputed this year

I was prepared to really put pressure on the lady handling my dispute but they cut me a check for the over charge

They coded it improperly

What did you guys pack in your hospital bag? I threw in some comfortable clothes, toothbrush, toothpaste and deodorant but I have to be missing something important :nerd:

We went and got this 5D ultrasound package.
100 bucks. They recorded the whole ultrasound session and took pics . we got some heartbeat in it.. Overall not bad of a deal . But we mainly got it for peace of mind since we didnt hear about getting medicade til after we booked and there was a 50 no show fee

yea Medicaid should cover everything. My daughter is 2 and a half and mostly potty trained. Sometimes, especially at my house, she just figures it'd just be easier to go in the diaper then tell me I have to change her, it stinks. she is already 3ft tall too which for like 32 months is **** 90th percentile or something.

Took her to the drive through zoo this weekend. she loves outdoors and animals. Some of the horned animals were overaggresive though and I thought were gonna damage the truck for them little food pellets and they had boxed us in 20180714_170412.jpg 20180714_170259.jpg 20180714_170315.jpg 20180714_165127.jpg

We went and got this 5D ultrasound package.
100 bucks. They recorded the whole ultrasound session and took pics . we got some heartbeat in it.. Overall not bad of a deal . But we mainly got it for peace of mind since we didnt hear about getting medicade til after we booked and there was a 50 no show fee
We’ve done 4D, didn’t realize there was 5D :wow:

Update on the medical bills, the issues are being researched and they’re on hold for two months

I changed my HSA contribution this morning :lol:

yea Medicaid should cover everything. My daughter is 2 and a half and mostly potty trained. Sometimes, especially at my house, she just figures it'd just be easier to go in the diaper then tell me I have to change her, it stinks. she is already 3ft tall too which for like 32 months is **** 90th percentile or something.

Took her to the drive through zoo this weekend. she loves outdoors and animals. Some of the horned animals were overaggresive though and I thought were gonna damage the truck for them little food pellets and they had boxed us in 20180714_170412.jpg 20180714_170259.jpg 20180714_170315.jpg 20180714_165127.jpg
We were going to do a drive through and petting zoo yesterday but it rained

My 2.5 year old is probably over 3’ tall...weighed over 33 lbs when she stepped on the scale at the vet last week :lol:

9FCDC45C-E97A-4E7B-93DD-8CFCDC231A39.jpeg

don't use incentives like toys iPad etc. I Honesty had my son drinking water every 15 min and would tell him, lets go pee. If you give them options you are screwed :lol: TELL THEM lets go pee now. #2 took a little longer to figure out, but peeing potty training was done in 1 week TRUE STORY! I was working nights at the time so pretty much all day he had no diaper on, and just having him drink constantly. We only had him wearing diapers at night, when he slept

Back
Top Bottom