Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

Today was a reminder that pregnancy hormones can turn a simple conversation on miscommunication to a full-blown argument. Smh.

Just gotta suck it up bro, even if you’re not wrong. You’ll realize how much moms go through once the baby arrives.

I was fortunate enough that my son sleeps 8 hours at 2 months. I can’t imagine what it would be like to wake up every 3-4 hours for 6 months or more.

Also, do the little things they ask and don’t question it. It may seem like something they can do themselves but babies are super tiring and every little bit helps.

Just gotta suck it up bro, even if you’re not wrong. You’ll realize how much moms go through once the baby arrives.

I was fortunate enough that my son sleeps 8 hours at 2 months. I can’t imagine what it would be like to wake up every 3-4 hours for 6 months or more.

Also, do the little things they ask and don’t question it. It may seem like something they can do themselves but babies are super tiring and every little bit helps.
I hear you. Which I've been. Didn't think my question to her suggestion would ignite an argument. I could've done better by being more calm.

I hear you. Which I've been. Didn't think my question to her suggestion would ignite an argument. I could've done better by being more calm.

Yeah. The pregnancy stage is a bit easier to deal with than after birth. My wife had the baby blues for about 2 weeks after giving birth where she couldn’t stop crying. You just have to be there to support her.

Best of luck man, the journey is full of ups and downs but so worth it in the end.

Today was a reminder that pregnancy hormones can turn a simple conversation on miscommunication to a full-blown argument. Smh.

Yup little things can upset themm easily. Just gotta take the punches man. Sometimes she’ll realize it and will apologize but don’t hold your breath. They got the toughest job right now.

my wife was pretty good through her pregnancy. a little emotional but nothing crazy. lots of food cravings that i was pretty accommodating with. right after my son was born though, she got a little weird one night lol. she thought i was trying to steal the baby when i was telling her to go to sleep. she got nuts and kinda punchy so i went downstairs to the car and chilled until she called me up crying telling me to come home.

i told my son we could walk to 7-11 for snacks but he took kinda long and i got lazy so i told him it was too late to go. he got pissed and said he was going to tell his mom. she wasn’t at home so i laughed at him and said go ahead. he grabbed his ipad and i could see messenger open so i zoomed in and took a pic. i didn’t even help him spell but i guess auto fill helped. after that text he sent also a voice message saying that i’m a jerk :lol:
my wife messaged him back that she would be home soon and he chilled out so i took him to 7-11 cause i felt bad.
BBF3E5E3-8620-41FF-82E3-D678459D93AD.jpeg

i told my son we could walk to 7-11 for snacks but he took kinda long and i got lazy so i told him it was too late to go. he got pissed and said he was going to tell his mom. she wasn’t at home so i laughed at him and said go ahead. he grabbed his ipad and i could see messenger open so i zoomed in and took a pic. i didn’t even help him spell but i guess auto fill helped. after that text he sent also a voice message saying that i’m a jerk :lol:
my wife messaged him back that she would be home soon and he chilled out so i took him to 7-11 cause i felt bad.

LMFAO that’s gold. I can’t wait until my son does that

Droppin’ dimes on you to mah dukes

Sucka :rofl: he got you

:rofl:

Took my son to the orthodontist today. He starting his 2 years of braces. So by 10 years old #straightteethgang :lol: Dude was a trooper.

Question for NT fathers fam, did you pediatricians automatically test your kids for lead at some point or did you have to request it? I just was going over my 2 year old daughters history and noticed she wasn't tested and thought it was odd.

Don’t think we’ve had our daughter tested for lead. Is that something you should do? Haven’t heard of that.

Question for NT fathers fam, did you pediatricians automatically test your kids for lead at some point or did you have to request it? I just was going over my 2 year old daughters history and noticed she wasn't tested and thought it was odd.
My daughter is 9 and my son is 4, hes going into kindergarten and the school required so we had them both tested

When my little girl gets mad, she mugs and and says "I'm telling my mom!"

I always laugh, look her right in the eyes and say "so, she can't beat me"

Then she grunts and walks away :lol:

Daughter had blood work done to test if she's allergic nuts and seafood and some fruits.

It was so painful to hear that cry.

Worst thing about it, the lab tech missed the vein and had to wiggle around until she get the vein. Smh.

I legit am crying laughing. So cute. Especially the jerk comment. How old is he?

Daughter had blood work done to test if she's allergic nuts and seafood and some fruits.

It was so painful to hear that cry.

Worst thing about it, the lab tech missed the vein and had to wiggle around until she get the vein. Smh.

How old is she? Did you request it? Or was apart of y’alls process? I have been wanting to get my son tested but my pediatrician recommends not to because of the potential unnecessary pain. But just always test new foods in small amounts and monitor. So far he’s good. He loves peanut butter and all fruits. I’m worried about seafood since I’m allergic to seafood but I haven’t tried any with him yet.

How do you guys feel about immunizations especially fathers of black boys (some studies shower higher links to adhd for Black boys)

Back
Top Bottom