Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

Breast milk makes the poop and gas not smell at all .Been great
Thing that freaks me out about baby girls is the hormones and them bleeding from the vagina. I be feeling so bad

I’m pretty much Target exclusive too at this point :lol:

Anybody in the DC area know of any photographers at a reasonable price ? My BM lookin up **** on Instagram at outrageous prices ...500 a session for a 1 year old is crazy

My homegirl from new york is coming down to do mine for 200. Shes getting a portfolio together so its on the cheap. But someone she dont know i think she will do about 300

Yeah, this stuff is expensive. My wife has been stocking up on the baby registry bags that they hand out for free at Target and have used the coupons to stock on diapers and other baby items.

Trying to potty train our first born and it's going to take time. She's used the potty a couple of times, but still doesn't get the idea that she needs to go there every single time. If she gets this down, this would save us money on diapers lol.

We've been lucky to have been able to breastfeed up until a year for both our kids.

sucks that my son kind of has a reaction (res spots on his face) with cow's milk. but he sure does love the soy milk.....

my wife's milk is finally coming in and a lot, but my daughter even though shes 7 days old today!! is already getting use to the ease of bottles.
it also doesn't help that the nurses messed up the first time and gave us the wider spout nipple bottles so she didn't have to work hard for milk..
My wife's breast are also like rocks it's the weirdest feeling.
Now I know the page before I said I was over worked, but now that the breast milk has come in she's constantly pumping and feeding the baby. Pumping tires her out she is usually ready to nap. but my daughters schedule is compelete opposite.
This adjusting thing is going to be really tricky.

I dont know if you guys have a LIDL in your area, but their pampers are CLUTCH. Great support for the kiddo, no slippage of the babys waste, very absorbent. Best of all Cheap.
I go to Lidl for everything now. Food is dang near 30% cheaper than Wal Mart.

No baby formula here. Wife's still breastfeeding at 2 months.

We gave our son breast milk up until almost 2 years and then went to unsweetened vanilla almond milk after that. Never needed formula. I totally believe in the power of breastmilk. He never had any problems with it coming back up or getting sick. He was good to go.

Well we got married Thursday and had a minimoon over the weekend. Soon as we get back already being asked if we made number 2 and I see my wife smiling big. I know next year it’ll probably be time but man I’m stressed thinking about the cost of another baby. I definitely want another just want to make some more paper. Gotta find a better gig.

All this talk about milk and babies :frown:

Took my teens phones away. Grades dipped. My eldest confessed due to a late assignment ... Almost put hands on em but wifey was there to protect em.
We work so hard to keep them safe & sheltered yet feel disrespected due to their work ethic @ school. It’s tough when you working all the damn time. But I need to get better. Miss them when they were babies/elementary

My daughter is growing fast af. She almost barely fits into a 3M onesie length wise and she just turned 2 months recently.

went to our first kindergarten parent/teacher conference this morning. went through some assignments that my son did in school and it's interesting to see what they do because my son doesn't want to talk specifics when it comes to what they do in the classes, he only wants to talk about his "girlfriend" :angry:

went to our first kindergarten parent/teacher conference this morning. went through some assignments that my son did in school and it's interesting to see what they do because my son doesn't want to talk specifics when it comes to what they do in the classes, he only wants to talk about his "girlfriend" :angry:
:lol::lol:

Anybody figure out how to use a baby carrier and NOT have to stand the whole time? To give my wife a break, I put our 2 month old in the carrier when I get home from work and walk around the apartment with her in it. But it's tiring af sometimes--especially when I am standing and eating through dinner. She falls asleep pretty fast but the minute I try to sit down she starts bawlin like I committed the worst of sins. Last night I had her in the carrier for almost 3 hours. I like helping out at home but not if it's going to kill my back constantly.

All that toxic masculinity lol
Jk
Cant wait til that age tho.
Teacher: are you Sorayas dad
Me: no, im sorayas hero

:rofl: my man said **** them classes

Anybody figure out how to use a baby carrier and NOT have to stand the whole time? To give my wife a break, I put our 2 month old in the carrier when I get home from work and walk around the apartment with her in it. But it's tiring af sometimes--especially when I am standing and eating through dinner. She falls asleep pretty fast but the minute I try to sit down she starts bawlin like I committed the worst of sins. Last night I had her in the carrier for almost 3 hours. I like helping out at home but not if it's going to kill my back constantly.

what kind of carrier do you have?

get an ergo baby my dude... it may cost a little bit, but it's freaking awesome.....

don't let your wife get started on the tula or other hypebeast mama carriers. not sure if they're still popular but my wife would be at the comp on drop day refreshing like it was supreme on a thursday :smh:

My daughter is growing fast af. She almost barely fits into a 3M onesie length wise and she just turned 2 months recently.
my first one was the only one that fit newborn size fresh out the womb

2nd and 3rd outgrew that size while in mamma's belly

Son turned 1 today...took the day off so I could be here with him. Good call on my end lol. Breakfast time.

Birthdays off with your kids are the best. I was in the hospital this year for my sons 4th, so i missed his party, but he came and hung out with me at the hospital all day after i got out of surgery. Got him is first lego sets and we built them there. I know it wasnt ideal, but man nothing beats that time.

they usually copy what dad does to mommy lol.. My 7 yr old the winner with his charming self. His teacher better be cool using words like “cherry pie”. She’s a hottie too lol
463879C6-F92D-4251-9F14-AC54C4427DDD.jpeg

I just left Target and CVS they have their off brand version of enfamil and gerber thats comparable ingredients for almost 30% less

Back
Top Bottom