Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

Holiday shoot was more than worth it. These little people, man I tell ya...
739406a1-2fd1-4683-ad00-1155856375c9.JPG

6fd5ff05-8a30-4928-8f99-d6060fadca49.JPG

My mother just sent me a picture of me and my daughter from 4 years ago.

**** I better start taking care of myself. I look horrible in comparison.

bought a case of diapers and a case of wipes last night. walked in the house and said merry christmas karissa (my 7 month old daughter). i was only half joking. i forgot how expensive that **** is. we use cloth diapers in the day and only use disposable at night and we lasted until now on the baby shower freebies :lol:

Man it's tough if you were an athlete or something. Went from every mens league imaginable, lifting all the time to running my daughter to dance class and choir, and errand running for my sons crap. Its jus a whole nother lifestyle you look up like why is my face so fat... oh that's right I haven't done a single athletic movement in 18 months haha bounce back szn tho. Gym membership acquired. By my sons 3rd birthday I'm gunna be shredded again

My fiancé is 20 weeks pregnant and we haven’t sex since September 27, 2018. I be throwing hints here and there but she was like me doing that won’t make her wanna have sex with me. She’s not a high sex drive person so it makes it even worse. So I’ve just been fappin in the meantime but **** man I want the *****! I know I’m being somewhat selfish but man :smh:

When I saw the date that was posted I thought that post was going to go a totally different direction.

Assuming it was a typo, I dunno man. Have you tried catching her coming out the shower and eating the cooch?

When I saw the date that was posted I thought that post was going to go a totally different direction.

Assuming it was a typo, I dunno man. Have you tried catching her coming out the shower and eating the cooch?
I still rub her **** and *** but nope, she not with it. She said on the third trimester is when women sex drives go up. We shall see. She’s mainly tired and have the spits. So I know having sex will be half assed on her part.

Yeah when I saw the date I was like oh no lol. But hopefully it gets better. When one person sex drive is high & the other can do with or without that can cause problems. It can lead to arguments all that.

Before the pregnancy, we would have sex like 4-5 times a week. No issues. I think if she had the energy, she would do it. But throughout this whole pregnancy, she’s been extremely tired.

I still rub her **** and *** but nope, she not with it. She said on the third trimester is when women sex drives go up. We shall see. She’s mainly tired and have the spits. So I know having sex will be half assed on her part.
Every pregnancy is different

Don’t get your hopes up

She’ll be eager to give birth if it keeps going the way it has been and sex helps induce labor

🤷‍♂️

It can get swollen when close to full term so that’s something to look forward to potentially

My fiancé is 20 weeks pregnant and we haven’t sex since September 27, 2018. I be throwing hints here and there but she was like me doing that won’t make her wanna have sex with me. She’s not a high sex drive person so it makes it even worse. So I’ve just been fappin in the meantime but **** man I want the *****! I know I’m being somewhat selfish but man :smh:
Damn sorry to hear that G. That’s when I got the most sex ever and it was goat level. Literally 2-3x everyday. The morning her water broke she didn’t give me none and I was in my feelings lowkey but she ain’t know her water broke cuz it wasn’t like in the movies I guess was just like a little dribble 😂. It broke broke a few hrs later and that’s when she told me that’s why we she wasn’t in the mood.

My son is in 4th grade the other night he was using my wife’s phone to watch YouTube but then I realized he was FaceTimeing with a girl in his class :lol: looks like it was a group chat and ended up just being the 2 of them. From what my wife says the girl likes him :lol:

Damn sorry to hear that G. That’s when I got the most sex ever and it was goat level. Literally 2-3x everyday. The morning her water broke she didn’t give me none and I was in my feelings lowkey but she ain’t know her water broke cuz it wasn’t like in the movies I guess was just like a little dribble 😂. It broke broke a few hrs later and that’s when she told me that’s why we she wasn’t in the mood.
Pregnant ***** is the wettest, facts :lol:

We give our kids options throughout the day to eat. They simply refuse to eat what is presented.

We dont tie them down at a table. We leave the food out and let them come and go as they please to eat.

I handle dinner alone cuz the wife works nights. They obviously refuse to eat the dinner but then after I give them their bath, brush their teeth and put them to bed, they cry hungry.

The situation has me truly exasperated. Never felt this helpless with the kids before. No ****ing clue what to do.

I cant keep letting them run the situation by allowing them to eat after bed time though.

Wanna put my foot through a wall.

We give our kids options throughout the day to eat. They simply refuse to eat what is presented.

We dont tie them down at a table. We leave the food out and let them come and go as they please to eat.

I handle dinner alone cuz the wife works nights. They obviously refuse to eat the dinner but then after I give them their bath, brush their teeth and put them to bed, they cry hungry.

The situation has me truly exasperated. Never felt this helpless with the kids before. No ****ing clue what to do.

I cant keep letting them run the situation by allowing them to eat after bed time though.

Wanna put my foot through a wall.
My kids don’t eat after school. Wife be doing it but I’m like nope. Save that appetite for dinner. I be making croissant cheese dogs & potatoes. All high and ****. Eat cinnamon rolls with the cheese frosting. Go sleep after all full. U can spend 15 $ at the grocery and make a decent meal for 7 which I do. Eat together laugh and bs watching food channel.

Back
Top Bottom