Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

took my baby girl for bloodwork. the ****ing tech couldn’t find a vein and was gouging the needle around in her arm until she was crying hard. my wife and i decided that they could try the other arm and thank goodness that one drew blood. took her to the candy store after with my wife frowning - telling me my daughter has me wrapped around her finger.
<narrator voice> she does, in fact, have her daddy wrapped around her finger 😂
IMG_3427.jpeg

How did that happen???
He and two other boys were jumping off the playground. He didn't land the jump, fell forward, and hit his head on a wooden bench. :smh:

Took him home early to bring him to his doctor and thankfully he is free of any concussion-like symptoms. We do have to observe him overnight if he begins to vomit or can't walk straight. So far, he's eating and playing just fine.

Wifey got the cerclage removed today so kid 2 can come at any moment.

After a couple months of worry I'm elated to be at this point. It's crazy but now I'm hoping kid 2 can hold out to first week of September for school purposes. We will make the best of whatever we get, but these late Aug bdays are tough.

Cross your fingers for us fam. Literally the only thing I know about this kid besides the gender is that he likes being early. Let's see how the next couple weeks shake.

Back
Top Bottom