Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

Imma have to go back to school in order to pay for back to school.

If these little people could take a break from growing for a solid 18 months, we could be working with something. Or they can spend the following 18 months growing into the next set of clothes I'm finna buy them. But something gotta give.

My daughter decided to come a week early today

My wife gave labor in our bathroom, and I delivered the baby!! Ems and police showed up about 3 minutes after my wife gave birth.
BE298C3F-40B3-40C4-B116-3F465F3ADC4E.gif

Congrats ccastro02 ccastro02 !!!

Was i debate about attending the shower since shorty and I aren’t together but for sure am and going to invite my side of the gang. Gonna be awkward in the beginning but all about putting the child first

when my son got his own bed, we got him a nice one from flexa. when we were paying, the lady asked if we wanted to pay like an extra $100 or so for installation/assembly. i cut my wife’s reply off and said nah, no need - i got it.

fast forward to the day the bed came in. mind you we have no power tools. just a crappy “tool kit” from walgreens. i started at around lunchtime and by dinner time i probably had said the f-word about 8 thousand times, my back was in shambles and my hand looked like chris elliot’s in scary movie.

come time to buy a bed for my daughter and at checkout i tell the lady that we will be paying for them to assemble and my wife busts out laughing. when they put my daughter’s bed together the guys went to look at my son’s bed and they were laughing and joking in korean and they tuned it up so it was more sturdy.

there have been many more instances like that. one of the worst aspects of parenting for me 😫😂

this the damn bed
IMG_3748.jpeg

this toy kitchen is the devil. be warned.
IMG_3750.png

just got an email that my son has to do a “biathalon” in october. swim 100 yards then run a half mile. dudes….my son is NOT athletic. this is gonna be brutal. thank goodness he can at least swim ok.

Last edited:
Does y'all wives/GFs snore like Leatherface's chainsaw after 8 months? I can't get a good night's sleep bc of her...but to be fair, neither can she with our dotter moving around :lol:

Took my almost 2 year old to the zoo on Saturday, was definitely the most interaction she’s gotten with animals. Watching her say “hiiii” to the giant grizzly bear walking in front of her face with only the glass separating them was pretty great lol

Fathers out there, do your little one go to or call for their mother every chance they get? When it’s just me and my 3 yr old daughter, she’s cool. But the moment she sees her mama, she’s pushes me away and goes to her. Like she views me as random in the house :lol: What’s weird is when it’s just her and her mama, she asks for me. But that’s only last for a short period of time before she cries and ask for her mama.

My fiancé is pregnant with baby #2. I want to spell her from our daughter cause she tired at times but my daughter could careless :lol:

Does y'all wives/GFs snore like Leatherface's chainsaw after 8 months? I can't get a good night's sleep bc of her...but to be fair, neither can she with our dotter moving around :lol:
Yeah my wife was like that while she was pregnant. If she was snoring like that before her pregnancy, she might have sleep apnea?

Back
Top Bottom