Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

I was working a side job during those 12 weeks man I was loving it. The insurance at my job is so legit.

I worked at a school and after school and man the overhead is so small but the price is so high.

Just think, 100 kids paying 200+ per week... smh

:nerd:

brb, looking into licensing/space to rent. :lol:

nerd.gif

brb, looking into licensing/space to rent.
laugh.gif
the stress with working with lazy/entitled/ghetto/ungrateful parents is the emotional cost tho lol some parents expect you to raise they child during them 3-9hr periods of time during the week and be mad they kid act up at home but not at school/after school.

I've dealt with kids who made me really think that jail time would be worth it if I hauled off on a 4th grader

I do remember one middle school boy tried me one day while he was in line for lunch, and I forgot where I was at. Got up in lil homie face and was daring him to hit me SMFH ended up going back to him and apologizing for acting inappropriately but explained to him that I grew up in the hood and I don't play certain games. That teacher life is SKRESSFUL

the stress with working with lazy/entitled/ghetto/ungrateful parents is the emotional cost tho lol some parents expect you to raise they child during them 3-9hr periods of time during the week and be mad they kid act up at home but not at school/after school.

I've dealt with kids who made me really think that jail time would be worth it if I hauled off on a 4th grader

I do remember one middle school boy tried me one day while he was in line for lunch, and I forgot where I was at. Got up in lil homie face and was daring him to hit me SMFH ended up going back to him and apologizing for acting inappropriately but explained to him that I grew up in the hood and I don't play certain games. That teacher life is SKRESSFUL

:rofl: I could only imagine my bro. my kids require so much, I couldn't imagine OTHER peoples kids.

:lol: I feel you famb. Been working in the behavioral health field with adolescents for a looong time and reality checks work! Had this 8 yr old throw a football ball at my face without me looking at he laughed. Told him to go for a pass, I cocked back Brett favre style and pegged him in the back of the head. Told him my bad, but he knew what was up.

laugh.gif
I feel you famb. Been working in the behavioral health field with adolescents for a looong time and reality checks work! Had this 8 yr old throw a football ball at my face without me looking at he laughed. Told him to go for a pass, I cocked back Brett favre style and pegged him in the back of the head. Told him my bad, but he knew what was up.
maaan lol i had one parent tell me i had oermission to utilize my belt on his grandson and i promise you i made sure he knew i had permission.

kids are something else man, i bet not ever hear my kids acting anything out or i'm showing up to show out

Hey guys, what's a good/fun place to take my daughter who is about 19 months?

I have the week off from Christmas to new year's and would like to let her have some fun hanging out.

can't take her to the movies since her attention span isn't all there yet, and I don't want her to be cooped up in the house either.

I want her to know her Daddy's a fun guy... LOL

any suggestions? I live in the bay by the way....

does anybody else like going to the mall and flexing on people showing that dads can handle kids just like moms? I know when I have my daughter and my stepson i run a tight ship and like those looks from old folks seeing a black dad be responsible and have a mannerable son

It's my mom's bday tonight and the fam is taking her out and my wife and I got her a "Promoted to Grandmother t-shirt" & a sonogram. Been feelin' like this all day.
That's cool as hell.

Congrats.
nthat.gif

I know if I did something like this for my mother on her birthday she'd lose her ****.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Hey guys, what's a good/fun place to take my daughter who is about 19 months?

I have the week off from Christmas to new year's and would like to let her have some fun hanging out.

can't take her to the movies since her attention span isn't all there yet, and I don't want her to be cooped up in the house either.

I want her to know her Daddy's a fun guy... LOL

any suggestions? I live in the bay by the way....

around this time every year local zoos are doing "zoo lights"........

look up ticket master family events, might be an ice show or a play or something.

I mean I don't know a damned thing about the Bay except that the sports teams are terrible but I'm sure there's a ton to do.

Last edited:
I mean I don't know a damned thing about the Bay except that the sports teams are terrible but I'm sure there's a ton to do.
roll.gif
Cold Blooded

Thinking of getting my daughter (6 years old) a camera.
She always takes my phone and likes to take pictures of things instead of playing the games.
I don't know if she's old enough yet plus its kinda pricey. Im afraid she's gonna break it :-/
Leaning towards yes tho

What should I know going into Disney World in January? Taking my daughter for her 3rd bday as a surprise.

What should I know going into Disney World in January? Taking my daughter for her 3rd bday as a surprise.

My friend said My Disney Experience app was very helpful. App supposedly tells you the wait times for rides, maps, time & places for characters, FastPass+ reservations and dining info.

Happy Holidays JJ...

Last edited:

My friend said My Disney Experience app was very helpful. App supposedly tells you the wait times for rides, maps, time & places for characters, FastPass+ reservations and dining info.

Disney is gonna be my personal hell, but I know my daughter will love it. :lol: Appreciate the heads up on the App.

Back
Top Bottom