Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

Why don't you marry her?

100x100px-LS-05328e96_animated_snoop_dogg.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

View media item 1775810

Our little peanut!

This is such a ridiculous roller coaster of emotions, first no heart beat, week later a heartbeat but a slow one, have the third sono on Monday and fingers crossed the heart beat picked up...enjoying the ride and staying positive...hoping the entire 9 months we are not hanging from a thread and I can happily join team NTDads sometime around June

View media item 1775810

Our little peanut!

This is such a ridiculous roller coaster of emotions, first no heart beat, week later a heartbeat but a slow one, have the third sono on Monday and fingers crossed the heart beat picked up...enjoying the ride and staying positive...hoping the entire 9 months we are not hanging from a thread and I can happily join team NTDads sometime around June

Congrats ksteezy ksteezy !!!

Last edited:
Peace to all the dads.

To the new fathers, congrats, y'all.

My baby boy is 3 months now.
View media item 1775535

My sons almost 3.
View media item 1775522
Daughter just turned 5.
View media item 1775547
And i dont have any recent pics of my 8 year old.

I'm blessed.

Your 3 year old looks like a handful lol

View media item 1775810

Our little peanut!

Congrats! I read your story. I pray and wish the best for you guys.

Mine could be due any time soon. She's due Dec 4th. but could come a few weeks early....

smh. What in the blue hell now...

Im shooook
Hey man, I know how you feel! My daughter's due date was Nov. 18 and decided to come out on 10/30.

Crazy how my life has changed already. I love it.

...But I'm tired as hell.
laugh.gif

Congrats ksteezy ksteezy

When I use to follow u on IG .. I wished nothing but the best for you man. Happy to see things turning around for both of yous now....

[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Found out that our second child will be a GIRL!! We are super excited to have a boy and a girl. Now time to look into getting that snip snip once the baby is born.
Congrats! 

Proud dad of three checking in.  My wife got hers tied after the third - still wants me to get cut.  Any NTers out there willing to chime in on their experiences getting snipped?

Hey man, I know how you feel! My daughter's due date was Nov. 18 and decided to come out on 10/30.

Crazy how my life has changed already. I love it.

...But I'm tired as hell. :lol:

First few weeks are the hardest

Create as much routine as possiible early (for you guys, more than anything) and by week 4-5 it def gets easier

My dude is sleeping 5-6 hours off the bat when we put him down at night now (we are 7 weeks today)

Anybody's kids had a stomach flu recently? My 17 month old has been fighting what seems like a stomach bug for more than 4 days (started Tuesday evening) now with no real sign of improvement. Pediatrician put her on anti-nausea medication yesterday and it's kept her from vomiting anything that she eats or drinks, which isn't much. She's on the edge of dehydration and we're doing what we can to keep her from IV intervention, but I keep waiting for her to turn the corner. I've experienced 24+ hour stomach bugs but nothing like this. Should I be concerned it's lasting so long? FYI- no fever at all, but zero energy and wants to be held constantly.

Was just thinking that a week or so ago and immediately got into my feels. 

I mean her being 4 is cool but her infant stage flew by....now she reminds me of a female version of myself personality wise 
laugh.gif

my family cracks up and be like "if this ain't youuuuuu, lord" 
laugh.gif

Anybody's kids had a stomach flu recently? My 17 month old has been fighting what seems like a stomach bug for more than 4 days (started Tuesday evening) now with no real sign of improvement. Pediatrician put her on anti-nausea medication yesterday and it's kept her from vomiting anything that she eats or drinks, which isn't much. She's on the edge of dehydration and we're doing what we can to keep her from IV intervention, but I keep waiting for her to turn the corner. I've experienced 24+ hour stomach bugs but nothing like this. Should I be concerned it's lasting so long? FYI- no fever at all, but zero energy and wants to be held constantly.

I know you probably have, but have you tried to give her Pedialyte?..When my son was under 2yrs old and would get sick and not keep anything down that stuff was a life saver to keep him hydrated..

My boy came home from school on Thurs. with the sniffles and by Friday morning it was full blown cough/runny nose/mild fever..I hate how parents know their kids are sick but yet send them to school anyways..You damn good and well your kid is gonna infect the whole class, which in turn gets those kids families sic (just like me, my wife, and step-kid are right now)..So frustrating..

i remember my son kept throwing up every time.. it sucked.. pedialyte works.. but if your kid is too young to know how to drink something that isn't as thick as milk, then they could choke and start coughing, making them throw up even more.. good luck

I know you probably have, but have you tried to give her Pedialyte?..When my son was under 2yrs old and would get sick and not keep anything down that stuff was a life saver to keep him hydrated..

My boy came home from school on Thurs. with the sniffles and by Friday morning it was full blown cough/runny nose/mild fever..I hate how parents know their kids are sick but yet send them to school anyways..You damn good and well your kid is gonna infect the whole class, which in turn gets those kids families sic (just like me, my wife, and step-kid are right now)..So frustrating..

Tried the pedialyte popsicles cuz she usually loves ice pops. She ate half of one and threw it up instantly. Now I think she's afraid to try again. We keep putting some in her water cup to melt and add some flavor, but I think it surprised her in a bad way that it wasn't her water and now she will hardly drink. Ended up talking to our pediatrician this afternoon, who suggested we go to the ER at Children's Hospital, so we are here now getting IV intervention and running all the tests to rule out anything else. Send prayers, fellas!

Oh, and I'm right there with you on parents sending their sick kids to school. It drives me crazy when I drop my son off and see all these kids with snot running down their faces and coughing up a lung.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom