Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

My first Father's Day :pimp: daughter is out of town at granny's house but at least I got a picture

View media item 1028953

She's beautiful brah :smokin

Happy belated Father's Day to the NT brethren! Me and the wife have 3 weeks before he is here. Getting excited/anxious/nervous/etc all at once! :lol:

Congrats fam :smokin :smokin

All those nerves will go right out the window when its go time. You'll be in focus mode as soon as the doctor says its time to push :lol:

'Sup Lucho! Hope your first Father's Day is a special one!
nthat.gif
Psk! It was great man.Today he is reppin!!

[COLOR=#red]Hope all the fathers out there had a great day. Every day is father's day, how i feel, but we had a great time as always. I'm repped out fellas... appreciation to all of you out there. Well done.
[/COLOR]

View media item 1029014
[COLOR=#red]after an archery competition. whooped.[/COLOR]

View media item 1031019

[COLOR=#red]Had a Father's Day gift... The BatCave! Had a lot of fun puttin it together. Then gave it to the boys. My son knows me so well. sports, batman, food and I'm happy[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
After a long *** day at work, I come home ready to go to sleep, but something about seeing my son smile n hug me gave me instant energy. Its a unexplainable feeling seeing your child happy n watching them grow. I just wanted to shoutout all the dads on nt., its not alot of dudes stepping up doing their job out here. We got a appreciation post for everything else so why not appreciate the fathers? And seeing how the tay thread is growing + team raw, their will be alot more of us soon
Kudos to you sir. You sound like a father who doesn't shirk his responsibilities. Very good for you and your son is lucky to have you. Keep up the good work.  

Wife set her inducing date for July 13th. Our countdown is officially on!

My son will be here in about 2-3 weeks.

Pepper thy angus..enjoy your sleep the next week(s) :lol: the first few months can be a little rough on new parents(if this is both your first).. But eventually they sleep through the night with ease. All worth it, though.. Watching your baby grow and getting to see their personality come out is one of the greatest feelings in the world, right behind seeing them enter this world.

Either way.. Grats fellas :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
*Hands up and high fives*

Potty training is now over and was a success. Thank The Lord. No more money thrown away on diapers :smh:

*Hands up and high fives*

Potty training is now over and was a success. Thank The Lord. No more money thrown away on diapers :smh:
Teach me.
I've tried getting my boy potty trained but he just isn't into it. I'll sit him down about every 20-30min to let him know he needs to go there and not his pull-up. He'll sit down, then get right back up and say "all done" without doing a thing lol. Than well walk out the bathroom and he grabs his wiener and say "baby going peepee in pull-up" smh

Teach me.
I've tried getting my boy potty trained but he just isn't into it. I'll sit him down about every 20-30min to let him know he needs to go there and not his pull-up. He'll sit down, then get right back up and say "all done" without doing a thing lol. Than well walk out the bathroom and he grabs his wiener and say "baby going peepee in pull-up" smh

I too had that problem. I finally said this is going to happen and went all out. At home he'll be naked so if he has to piss it'll be on the floor (which they should hate). Also try pissing outside with him. Make a game out of it. After that it's just a matter of time.

After spending 50 bucks on a pack of diapers I thought to myself, why haven't I taught him yet? This is halo money! :lol:.

Took about 2 weeks

Last edited:
I too had that problem. I finally said this is going to happen and went all out. At home he'll be naked so if he has to piss it'll be on the floor (which they should hate). Also try pissing outside with him. Make a game out of it. After that it's just a matter of time.
You know... My boy loves Jake the Pirate. I thought about printing out a image of Hook and laminating it and taping it on side of toilet bowl and having him aim for Captain Hook. Make it a game, as you said. But at same time dunno if I wanna accidentally give my son a fetish of R Kellying ppl

[COLOR=#red]I made a game out of teaching my son how to pee.

I threw cheerios and fruit loops in the toilet and told him to hit the target.

Also I just took his diaper off and he could only wear underwear... I think he only had a couple of time where he messed himself. Consistency is key imo.[/COLOR]

Good advice regarding potty training :smokin ...you could also use food dye to color the bowl water to have them think their creating something. My 3 year old daughter ran with that asking to make powerade in the toilet :lol:

Back
Top Bottom