Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

My lil homie

C3092163-9D52-42AA-8F01-CEED1F5D2C81.jpeg

Man we had our daughter enrolled in gymnastics last year and it was great for a month. I’m looking at IG and see a pic of the gymnastics coach posted by our local PD. Dude was arrested by US Marshalls for pedo charges. Been trying to find other places just the ones around us are competitive gyms and our daughter was just starting and was having fun.

Expecting my second child in November and am very excited. My son will be 3 at that time, for those who have been in a similar situation, how was this experience for you? I’m curious about how to balance the time you have between your first born, new born, and of course the wife. I’m kind of nervous I will neglect one or two, so want to hear some life experiences from y’all.

My daughter’s club volleyball season ended last week, and now I’m bored. Need to find another sport to enrol her in for my entertainment. Lol.

Also, my daughter’s team is 13U and they finished first in the final 14U tournament. I can’t wait till next season when they actually start playing kids in their age group, although the coach is thinking about playing up again next year. Wins aren’t as abundant, but playing against older kids speeds up their development.

Y'all lucky...I was stuck with Dora, Peppa Pig, Max & Ruby and that lil annoying MFr Caillou

At least it’s not the “kids YouTubers”

🤣

If I hear the Finger Family song one more time 🤣

Also, my daughter is completely obsessed with Frozen and will refer to herself as Elsa, if you call her by her name she will correct you, at 2 and half years old, girls a trip 😂

Back
Top Bottom