Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

:lol: that's what my little guy was last year when he couldn't walk.

This year he's gonna be a little minion from despicable me.

my son was sick for a couple days also... back in the day there was **** to do when you stayed home for school... no homies, crappy shows on TV.. now kids have ipads, cable with on demand, crazy video games... :lol:

Man what :lol:

Kids these days got it TOO good. All I had was a sega genesis and regular cable. Not even in my room :smh: :lol:

Now they got all the action in their hands all over the house.

Everytime I read this thread, it just makes me so proud to be a part of NT.

It's going on two weeks now and she still haven't had her period. She took the test Monday and it said she isn't pregnant though .. Today I think me and her had an actual talk about trying to have a baby. Recently, we been acting like we're not trying and if it happens, it happens, and "if it's meant to be" kind of thing.

But today she told me that we would make a great familiy, and that she would be so happy to have my baby. Man the joy of just thinking about raising a kid with this woman brought the biggest smile to my face. So hopefully I'll be joining you guys soon .. can't wait to post in here with an expected date. I need a change in my life and I actually feel like I'm ready now.

Hi guys :D

Guess what ...

Expected date May 26, 2015 :pimp:

Man I been so excited the last few days lol all I can do is think about this beautiful baby! I'm already in love with this kid and its only 6 weeks old

View media item 1210152

:smokin congrats bruh
Mine is due on May 6th. Hoping he comes a day early for Cinco de Mayo :smokin

:pimp: congrats brahs. Enjoy this time leading up. The anxiety and hype will kill you inside, but it makes that day so much better.

i really hope my son doesnt turn out to be half a meatball... sometimes he is very bright, but other times.... its like, what the hell are you thinking?

Man my son's the same damn way..He'll amaze me with how well he reads, or how he'll remember something from 2 yrs ago like it was yesterday, or use some big word perfectly in a sentence..And then I'll turn around and help him put his shoes on and tell him to give me his left foot and he'll give me his right (does it all the time) ..And I'll just pause for a second and think "what in the blue hell has just went through your mind?'

:rofl:

I got some time to go. Only 6 months into this dad thing :pimp:

Loving it though. Cant wait for my boy to start talking.

What up NT dads. Halloween coming up next Friday. What are your little ones dressing up as? Diego got his costume already.

View media item 1228523

My boys going to be a banana :pimp:

Probably Elsa. Going costume shopping this weekend.

On another note

Don't you just love when you watch a kids movie with them and it ends up being a great movie.
Just watched The Lego Movie yesterday. I really enjoyed it lol

Probably Elsa. Going costume shopping this weekend.

On another note

Don't you just love when you watch a kids movie with them and it ends up being a great movie.
Just watched The Lego Movie yesterday. I really enjoyed it lol

Yeah man The Lego Movie is the truth..I catch myself singing "Everything Is Awesome" at least 17 times a week though..

My boy is going to be Jango Fett this year for Halloween...He was Venom last year, Spidey before that, and Buzz Lightyear the previous 2 yrs..

Took my son to the comic book store this week for the first time..He bought his very own Avengers Assemble book..Came home and read the whole damn thing in 1 sitting..I was thoroughly amazed at him..

Aww he so cute....El Jefe what kinda watch is that tho?

Oh my lil youngin had her first words....Da Da of course....baby moms salty...

Nt dad checkin in. Proud father of 2. My son's 3 daughters 2. Love my kids man. Even tho they drive me nuts at times lol I would do anything for them.
Took em to the pumpkin patch they loved it.

NT dads... where are the NT single moms 
Busy trying to self pat for Father's Day. Jk :lol:.. Shout out to them! It ain't easy.
Nice pics of the costumes up there. Tried getting my 3yr old a ups brown costume and he gave me the cringe face :lol:
Power rangers it is.

Back
Top Bottom