Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

My last post in here was 5.5 years ago!

My daughters are now 14 (in 2 weeks) and 15 (16 in February)

SMH

My 15 year old wants to fight me every damn weekend over why she’s not allowed to stay the night at her BFFs house since she’s dating her BFFs brother.

“But I’m not staying with him, I’ll be hanging with my friends.” PFFFFTTT

Kids....

Last edited:
I legit am crying laughing. So cute. Especially the jerk comment. How old is he?

How old is she? Did you request it? Or was apart of y’alls process? I have been wanting to get my son tested but my pediatrician recommends not to because of the potential unnecessary pain. But just always test new foods in small amounts and monitor. So far he’s good. He loves peanut butter and all fruits. I’m worried about seafood since I’m allergic to seafood but I haven’t tried any with him yet.
She's 2 yrs old. We requested it because she's had a reaction with eggs, peanut butter, fish, and even oatmeal. So we wanted to have her tested for all these things to ensure we avoid the things she really can't eat.

It's tough to watch your kid be in pain like that. She was cranky the rest of the day and kept saying 'oh, no. owwie' lol

But she's okay now.

She's 2 yrs old. We requested it because she's had a reaction with eggs, peanut butter, fish, and even oatmeal. So we wanted to have her tested for all these things to ensure we avoid the things she really can't eat.

It's tough to watch your kid be in pain like that. She was cranky the rest of the day and kept saying 'oh, no. owwie' lol

But she's okay now.

sorry to hear. but im glad shes ok now. allergic reactions and choking are terrifying to me. For a while I wouldnt even let my husband feed my son.

First day of 7th grade on July 30th
IMG_20180730_174011_104.jpg

^damn, that's early

our school district doesn't start until September 4

most start a week before

we were fortunate enough that it didn't start a week earlier because back in the winter I booked our vacation not thinking about when school starts...my oldest is going into kindergarten so we never had to think about that in previous years since we can take daycare off whenever

my 2.5 year old tripped and cut her knee yesterday

she cried when it happened but didn't realize she was cut, I picked her up and held her until she calmed down and then I put her down so her and her sister could play on their swing set while I went up to get a wet towel to clean it

I pointed out to her that she was bleeding and then she cried, was saying it hurt

took her up to get a band aid and she was shaking

young kids don't cry sometimes until they see they're leaking

What is this "push present" nonsense? My wife was watching a youtube video and some guy got his wife a present for giving birth :rofl: Is this really a thing? Did any of you do it?

What is this "push present" nonsense? My wife was watching a youtube video and some guy got his wife a present for giving birth :rofl: Is this really a thing? Did any of you do it?

I didn't, but it's definitely a thing.

been giving the wifey cream pies for breakfast, lunch and dinner ... somethings gotta stick soon right?

i feel like we waited too long .. daughter is six already.

My girl is due in February she said something about it to me I told her that her push present is the living thing you just pushed out.

we were fortunate enough that it didn't start a week earlier because back in the winter I booked our vacation not thinking about when school starts...my oldest is going into kindergarten so we never had to think about that in previous years since we can take daycare off whenever
kinda bummed that we're gonna be locked into certain dates for our vacation trips now. it's been nice travelling when other kids are still in school. even at my son's last preschool though they were kind of strict about the kids missing school. when we went to disneyland they made some comments about unexcused absences. i was like
hqdefault.jpg

It’s a real thing but I definitely wasn’t with it.

been giving the wifey cream pies for breakfast, lunch and dinner ... somethings gotta stick soon right?

i feel like we waited too long .. daughter is six already.
:lol:

Sorry

Not sure I have any advice that you probably don’t already know...get ovulation strips, do things that increase your odds (drink coffee right before, etc)

I did. But it was instead called dikc in the box

took my son “big guy” fishing yesterday. he ended up catching the biggest fish of the day. he almost got dragged into the deep water but with some coaching, he did great with his tiny pole lol. this was a proud dad moment.
93FF4938-C068-47C3-B16B-F313EC7C22FC.jpeg

I have a 13 year old and will have another one in February. I don’t fish but I had that same type of feeling on the golf course with my son. When he put together a perfect drive followed by a good approach shot with a 2 putt for par from the senior tees I felt pretty good about it.

I gave my wife a ring that belonged to my grandmother who passed ~10 years ago as a 'push present'. I dont think i would have bought anything though, the ring didnt cost me anything and has meaning/is special. I was happy to give it to her.

I have a 13 year old and will have another one in February. I don’t fish but I had that same type of feeling on the golf course with my son. When he put together a perfect drive followed by a good approach shot with a 2 putt for par from the senior tees I felt pretty good about it.
making par at 13 (or even as an adult) is much harder than it seems!

I gave my wife a ring that belonged to my grandmother who passed ~10 years ago as a 'push present'. I dont think i would have bought anything though, the ring didnt cost me anything and has meaning/is special. I was happy to give it to her.
Good work. Ypu still got finessed tho.

Umm how about your child being the push "present" ladies. ijs

Good work. Ypu still got finessed tho.

Umm how about your child being the push "present" ladies. ijs
My wife and i give each other gifts regularly though, snd she spoils me. Not sure how i got finessed. She is my wife and mother of my child.... :lol: and shes given me much more than i her.

Back
Top Bottom