Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

starting some time late last year, my 6 yr old daughter has been getting stomach ache which sometimes subsides without throwing up but sometimes it won't go away until she throws up

it seems like since the start of this year she has thrown up about one a month

anyone else go through this

don't know what it would be...I've speculated it could be from gluten (¯\_(ツ)_/¯™) and we haven't taken her to the doctor as I would think it wouldn't be easy to diagnose if there is an issue

I'd say keep track of what she's eating everyday and watch her behavior if you want to avoid going to the doctor but if it is some sort of food allergy I'm sure they can test to see if she's allergic to gluten

starting some time late last year, my 6 yr old daughter has been getting stomach ache which sometimes subsides without throwing up but sometimes it won't go away until she throws up

it seems like since the start of this year she has thrown up about one a month

anyone else go through this

don't know what it would be...I've speculated it could be from gluten (¯\_(ツ)_/¯™) and we haven't taken her to the doctor as I would think it wouldn't be easy to diagnose if there is an issue
Seek out a gastro dr for opinion as well

P12.jpg

sorry for the big *** pic, but this right here my prince. he was so little compare to now...its true what they say, this mfers do grow up too fast.

Congrats new dads!

Due date was Easter Sunday 4/21. First child, baby girl. Leading up docs prepped us for baby girl being a little late. Induction date was scheduled for a week after if she didn’t come naturally.

Water broke 4/24 Wednesday and induction started a bit earlier. Welcomed my daughter (sounds crazy still) on Thursday 4/25/19 at 17:00 hours.

Been a crazy week but wouldn’t change anything.

I know we’re appreciating the dads in here but we wouldn’t be dads without the mamas. Any good ideas on mother’s day gifts? I feel like I get the same type of stuff every year.

I know we’re appreciating the dads in here but we wouldn’t be dads without the mamas. Any good ideas on mother’s day gifts? I feel like I get the same type of stuff every year.
For ganja friendly females, recreation spots got nice mother’s package box. So yeah, definitely getting her some flowers 8)

I got my wife a personalized hydro flask water bottle that says “best mom ever”. Also got her and my son personalized matching 1st Mother’s Day shirts, a corresponding picture frame, and her and him matching all white af1s. Plan is to have them both wear the outfits, take some pics, and put them in the frame. Was reasonably affordable and I thought it would be something she loves. Will probably pay for her tattoo of our son too.

If the black 350s dropped before mother’s day, I’d grab them for her. But I normally get her whatever kicks she really likes anyway. I think I figured it out though. Thanks fellas.

I'm getting mine a new phone, she been complainin about her phone for the longest and she gettin' antsy now. Just need her to hold on for another couple of days

For parents with kids not in school, are you letting them stay up later in the summer time? I get my kids in the bath at about 7:45...all set for bed by 8:30. And right now, the sun is still out when I'm trying to get them to call it a night. Just feels weird and kinda wrong.

You guys with infants/toddlers letting them kick it in the summer?

^my older two, there bed time is when it starts getting a bit darker here (8:30ish)

But the one tries to tell me it’s not bed time when I’m trying to get her ready for bed, says it’s morning, and the sky is light blue, not dark blue

If she keeps this nonsense up she can start going to bed at 5PM in the middle of winter

Back
Top Bottom