Official NT Madden 09 Tournament 8 (360) Power Rankings - Tournament 9 goes up tonight at 11pm est

^I had to go with the Niners after my friend beat me with them, their run game with Frank Gore just was too much, also I'm not familiar with the Texans

Andre Johnson, Steve Slaton..smh
smh.gif

^ Prolly because theres alot of people but in fact it will be anything but wild because there will be delays and days or weeks without rounds moving on to thenext.
Not saying its a terrible thing but these 32 team tourny's take a while...

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

^ Prolly because theres alot of people but in fact it will be anything but wild because there will be delays and days or weeks without rounds moving on to the next.

yea this is probably the last 32 team tournament, im going to run until next year. i hope it doesnt take too long to fill up
smh.gif

I just played the biggest *** clown ever... all he would do is run punt block on defense... After awhile though I figured out how to crack it and won like42-19

Still it was getting soo annoying...

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I just played the biggest *** clown ever... all he would do is run punt block on defense... After awhile though I figured out how to crack it and won like 42-19

Still it was getting soo annoying...

i played a couple of people in last year's game with that "strategy." only saw it once this year. all you can do is
indifferent.gif
the whole game.

Thats funny, I sent him a message about playing "real d" and he said... this is real d, its a strategy

indifferent.gif
@ that statement

We should have one of those baller $@! leagues we had last year. It took a while but it was fun.
I think Leo started it?
Idk but it was legit though with the standings and everything.

^ Prolly because theres alot of people but in fact it will be anything but wild because there will be delays and days or weeks without rounds moving on to the next.
Yup. That's exactly why I asked him that.

I just played some fool he would start lagging his connection everytime I got the ball. He ended up winning by one point. Then had the nerve to send a messagesaying "GG".

We should have one of those baller $@! leagues we had last year. It took a while but it was fun.
I think Leo started it?
Idk but it was legit though with the standings and everything.
damn people dont even remember that it was me who put the league together last year
frown.gif
laugh.gif

im glad you had fun cuz it took me a lot of work to put together. i wish i couldve beat lou in that super bowl, that wouldve made all the work worthwhile.

im definitely not going to put one together like that any time soon. it was really like pulling teeth to get people to play the games. simply recording eachgame was an annoying 5 step process. once they fix the online league together next year, im sure we'll get a good NT one

Back
Top Bottom