Official NT Madden 09 Tournament 8 (360) Power Rankings - Tournament 9 goes up tonight at 11pm est

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

WOW how any NOBODY want the texans OR the browns ... they got some weapons smh

i dont think its really has much to do with the teams that are left. i think the delay has more to do with not as many NTers playing this years madden anymore.

yo user you should just start it up now and go with a 28 man tourney, its a nice round # and since there are 3 afc teams and 1 nfc left just randomly choose aafc team to play in the nfc bracket
wink.gif

yo user you should just start it up now and go with a 28 man tourney, its a nice round # and since there are 3 afc teams and 1 nfc left just randomly choose a afc team to play in the nfc bracket
wink.gif
it doesnt work like that lol. it has to be evenly distributed throughout the bracket.

i already made the bracket and ill post it up around midnight est tonight. if nobody takes those spots, the team they were scheduled to play against will moveon, but wont get any points towards the rankings because they havent played anyone.

haha my bad. im just kinda anxious cause i got the bears def. murking dudes online lately.

i actually caught myself saying "GIMME THATT!! LETS GO URLACHER!" ::while pounding chest::

to all you that watch madden nation ya'll should know that quote from the dynasty big gene game hahahaha

Originally Posted by 84jordan03

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

We should have one of those baller $@! leagues we had last year. It took a while but it was fun.
I think Leo started it?
Idk but it was legit though with the standings and everything.
damn people dont even remember that it was me who put the league together last year
frown.gif
laugh.gif

im glad you had fun cuz it took me a lot of work to put together. i wish i couldve beat lou in that super bowl, that wouldve made all the work worthwhile.

im definitely not going to put one together like that any time soon. it was really like pulling teeth to get people to play the games. simply recording each game was an annoying 5 step process. once they fix the online league together next year, im sure we'll get a good NT one
I thought u helped out too but i could of sworn Leo made the actual post. Didnt we redo it or something too? Idk i forgot. Ik it was u and leo.

We should have one of those baller $@! leagues we had last year. It took a while but it was fun.
I think Leo started it?
damn people dont even remember that it was me who put the league together last year
frown.gif
laugh.gif

im glad you had fun cuz it took me a lot of work to put together. i wish i couldve beat lou in that super bowl, that wouldve made all the work worthwhile.

im definitely not going to put one together like that any time soon. it was really like pulling teeth to get people to play the games. simply recording each game was an annoying 5 step process. once they fix the online league together next year, im sure we'll get a good NT one
I thought u helped out too but i could of sworn Leo made the actual post. Didnt we redo it or something too? Idk i forgot. Ik it was u and leo.

yea youre right, i forgot, Leo made the first post. instead of me sending him the updates every week, after like a week, he gave me his password so i couldmake all of the edits from that point on. i found the thread for nostalgic purposes
laugh.gif
... http://niketalk.com/topic/39230?page=1http://niketalk.com/topic/39230?page=1

roll.gif
84jordan03 wrote:

I think Leo started it?
frown.gif
laugh.gif

yea youre right, i forgot, Leo made the first post. instead of me sending him the updates every week, after like a week, he gave me his password so i could make all of the edits from that point on. i found the thread for nostalgic purposes
laugh.gif
... http://niketalk.com/topic/39230?page=1http://niketalk.com/topic/39230?page=1http://niketalk.com/topic/39230?page=1

what the heeezzz!! where was i for this last year?!?

roll.gif
we need to get one of these up and runningASAP

smh i just was reading the posts and realized i WAS in this league .. and in the playoffs at that ... man im getting old im losing my memory

smh i just was reading the posts and realized i WAS in this league .. and in the playoffs at that ... man im getting old im losing my memory
roll.gif

i decided to put the bracket up already, theres no point in pushing this back anymore

please contact your opponent and post times that youll be available

*Chiefs and Browns are still available*

yo jerseymizzle! let me know when youre available .... i just CAN NOT lose to the lions lmao. nothing against the player but i just cant lose to the lions ...its a pride thing hahha

Yo Dynasty Raider when u available to get our game in?

I'm off tom. so whenever u wanna play lemme kno

Back
Top Bottom