OFFICIAL NT SECRET SOCIETY SXSW MIXTAPE THREAD

Good work on the tape fellas! 
pimp.gif

ATTENTION

HOLLYWOOD FLOSS, FLOTZSTELLO AND CASHTRO CROSBY ....JUST STOP RAPPING...ALL JOKES ASIDE, ALL THREE OF YALL ARE DOO DOO...CALL ME A HATER IF YOU WANT..BUT I KNOW GOOD MUSIC...YALL CAN'T GRASP THE DEFINITION OF "FLOW".....
.ESPECIALLY THAT FLOTSTELLO DUDE...MONOTONE VOICE @%%..SON HAS ZERO FLOW

Track 3 had such a great beat...but the dude rapping on ti was just horrific...best tracks on this tape hands down is track 14 and 15..both are on repeat..good job fellas

ATTENTION

HOLLYWOOD FLOSS, FLOTZSTELLO AND CASHTRO CROSBY ....JUST STOP RAPPING...ALL JOKES ASIDE, ALL THREE OF YALL ARE DOO DOO...CALL ME A HATER IF YOU WANT..BUT I KNOW GOOD MUSIC...YALL CAN'T GRASP THE DEFINITION OF "FLOW".....
.ESPECIALLY THAT FLOTSTELLO DUDE...MONOTONE VOICE @%%..SON HAS ZERO FLOW

Track 3 had such a great beat...but the dude rapping on ti was just horrific...best tracks on this tape hands down is track 14 and 15..both are on repeat..good job fellas

Damn I thought AG was on the west coast. I just woke up and shh

laugh.gif
@ Mayor. You bugging on Flosztello. He's dope. Haven't heard nothing from Cashtro since his last tape and maybe one song from Floss on a NT mixtape.

D/L'ing now
pimp.gif

EDIT

Listening now
pimp.gif

Is Fastlane Pharoah the same dude as Pharoah who dropped the Complex mixtape and been on the past 2 NT mixtapes?

Damn I thought AG was on the west coast. I just woke up and shh

laugh.gif
@ Mayor. You bugging on Flosztello. He's dope. Haven't heard nothing from Cashtro since his last tape and maybe one song from Floss on a NT mixtape.

D/L'ing now
pimp.gif

EDIT

Listening now
pimp.gif

Is Fastlane Pharoah the same dude as Pharoah who dropped the Complex mixtape and been on the past 2 NT mixtapes?

Lol. You cant be serious. Flotzello or whatever his name is is the worst out of all of them....dude has no emotion in his tracks. Too damn monotone and his bars are elmo. He REALLY needs to work on delivery. Dude sounds like he JUST started rapping. If you're his homie, be honest with him. The guy is straight doo doo. Call me a "hater" if you want. He needs to either get better or stop rapping. Straight up

Lol. You cant be serious. Flotzello or whatever his name is is the worst out of all of them....dude has no emotion in his tracks. Too damn monotone and his bars are elmo. He REALLY needs to work on delivery. Dude sounds like he JUST started rapping. If you're his homie, be honest with him. The guy is straight doo doo. Call me a "hater" if you want. He needs to either get better or stop rapping. Straight up

Back
Top Bottom