OFFICIAL NT SECRET SOCIETY SXSW MIXTAPE THREAD

laugh.gif

Thanks for the opportunity.

Big shoutout to PLAN.

To those performing in Texas, rock out. I'm there in spirit.

Steady.

Thanks for the opportunity.

Big shoutout to PLAN.

To those performing in Texas, rock out. I'm there in spirit.

Steady.

Originally Posted by th0ugh

Lol. You cant be serious. Flotzello or whatever his name is is the worst out of all of them....dude has no emotion in his tracks. Too damn monotone and his bars are elmo. He REALLY needs to work on delivery. Dude sounds like he JUST started rapping. If you're his homie, be honest with him. The guy is straight doo doo. Call me a "hater" if you want. He needs to either get better or stop rapping. Straight up
Move around with all that hate.

It's childish.

Floz has decent delivery, it's a laid back relaxed delivery, he's a smoker, he makes music for smokers. Dude can actually paint a picture with his music if you ask me. I was driving in listening to the NT tape this morning around 3/4am. It jams.

It's my opinion about his music at the end of the day. I'd cop on iTunes.

Lol. You cant be serious. Flotzello or whatever his name is is the worst out of all of them....dude has no emotion in his tracks. Too damn monotone and his bars are elmo. He REALLY needs to work on delivery. Dude sounds like he JUST started rapping. If you're his homie, be honest with him. The guy is straight doo doo. Call me a "hater" if you want. He needs to either get better or stop rapping. Straight up
Move around with all that hate.

It's childish.

Floz has decent delivery, it's a laid back relaxed delivery, he's a smoker, he makes music for smokers. Dude can actually paint a picture with his music if you ask me. I was driving in listening to the NT tape this morning around 3/4am. It jams.

It's my opinion about his music at the end of the day. I'd cop on iTunes.

ATTENTION

HOLLYWOOD FLOSS, FLOTZSTELLO AND CASHTRO CROSBY ....JUST STOP RAPPING...ALL JOKES ASIDE, ALL THREE OF YALL ARE DOO DOO...CALL ME A HATER IF YOU WANT..BUT I KNOW GOOD MUSIC...YALL CAN'T GRASP THE DEFINITION OF "FLOW".....
.ESPECIALLY THAT FLOTSTELLO DUDE...MONOTONE VOICE @%%..SON HAS ZERO FLOW

Track 3 had such a great beat...but the dude rapping on ti was just horrific...best tracks on this tape hands down is track 14 and 15..both are on repeat..good job fellas

You're an MF DOOM fan right?

ATTENTION

HOLLYWOOD FLOSS, FLOTZSTELLO AND CASHTRO CROSBY ....JUST STOP RAPPING...ALL JOKES ASIDE, ALL THREE OF YALL ARE DOO DOO...CALL ME A HATER IF YOU WANT..BUT I KNOW GOOD MUSIC...YALL CAN'T GRASP THE DEFINITION OF "FLOW".....
.ESPECIALLY THAT FLOTSTELLO DUDE...MONOTONE VOICE @%%..SON HAS ZERO FLOW

Track 3 had such a great beat...but the dude rapping on ti was just horrific...best tracks on this tape hands down is track 14 and 15..both are on repeat..good job fellas

You're an MF DOOM fan right?

Dope.
pimp.gif

I'm feelin how yall are presenting this, definitely keep up the secret society concept-propaganda..I'm definitely gonna be contributing in the near future

Dope.
pimp.gif

I'm feelin how yall are presenting this, definitely keep up the secret society concept-propaganda..I'm definitely gonna be contributing in the near future

I like about half of the tape , there is some good stuff on there some of them dudes i couldnt rock with though , their flow and voice just wasnt right .
Some dude sounded like Big Yawns little brother so he got the Auto Skip . Another guy sounded like he was just reading off the paper no charisma at all
But its solid i will go back though it and remove some songs from the tracklist .

And shout out to Qualmes for Turning a Oz into a Apartment Building
laugh.gif

Vending Machine
The Cure
%@+@# I swear to god
the Intro
Vicky Vale

Thoser are the stand out tracks

I like about half of the tape , there is some good stuff on there some of them dudes i couldnt rock with though , their flow and voice just wasnt right .
Some dude sounded like Big Yawns little brother so he got the Auto Skip . Another guy sounded like he was just reading off the paper no charisma at all
But its solid i will go back though it and remove some songs from the tracklist .

And shout out to Qualmes for Turning a Oz into a Apartment Building
laugh.gif

Vending Machine
The Cure
%@+@# I swear to god
the Intro
Vicky Vale

Thoser are the stand out tracks

Back
Top Bottom