Official NT Summer Reading Thread

Finishing up Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami right now and I recommend that as well as The Corrections by Jonathan Franzen.

Finishing up Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami right now and I recommend that as well as The Corrections by Jonathan Franzen.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

brief-wondrous-life-of-oscar-wao-by-junot-diaz.jpg

book is TOO good.
QFT 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Sag Harbor was a pretty good book by Colson Whitehead.
Ahoy mate, have any other books you recommend?

Ahoy there!

Have you read Shutter Island? If not, I highly recommend it. Also, just about anything from David Sedaris. Dude is hilarious with his stories. I need to pick up on my reading, I've been slacking lately since gaming has taken up most of my time lol. I still need to finish reading Devil in the White City my secret Santa got me.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Sag Harbor was a pretty good book by Colson Whitehead.
Ahoy mate, have any other books you recommend?

Ahoy there!

Have you read Shutter Island? If not, I highly recommend it. Also, just about anything from David Sedaris. Dude is hilarious with his stories. I need to pick up on my reading, I've been slacking lately since gaming has taken up most of my time lol. I still need to finish reading Devil in the White City my secret Santa got me.

You've probably already read it but the Kite Runner. I'm reading A Thousand Splendid Suns right now
pimp.gif
. Next is Plato's Republic.

You've probably already read it but the Kite Runner. I'm reading A Thousand Splendid Suns right now
pimp.gif
. Next is Plato's Republic.

how do you guys decide what books to read? I mean there's so many books out there but I'm kind of unsure of where to start.

how do you guys decide what books to read? I mean there's so many books out there but I'm kind of unsure of where to start.

Back
Top Bottom