Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

I'm tired of the bricking from all these non shooters.

Obi is lucky there are no fans, he woulda heard it. My leash for him is short af, u were drafted as a 40 year old bc you're expected to come in and contribute right away.

I mean we knew coming into the season the teams biggest downfall was gonna be lack of offense. If Julius wasn't having the best season of his career we would've lost at least 3-4 more games. The positive is they can defend for long stretches but when we were up 15 we should've been up 25 with how terrible the Jazz were shooting.

How u take Rivers out while he’s on fire in the 2nd, then wait til 4 minutes left in the 3rd to put Rivers back in!?

come one man...its stupid rotation decisions!

why does he wait so long to make subs!?

:angry::angry::angry:

Glad i went to sleep at Half, i knew Thibbs would be trash with the rotations. Reading the reactions in here i was correct in my assumption.

Thibbs exposing himself early. Got the team playing hard and better but refuses to make quick adjustments when certain players are just playing poor and others are playing well.

Thibbs exposing himself early. Got the team playing hard and better but refuses to make quick adjustments when certain players are just playing poor and others are playing well.
You just explained exactly who he is, Thibbs just doing him :lol: ....Works well results wise if you got solid, grizzled vets to lean on but not the best approach for young or shaky players

This the side of Mitch that I can’t stand

Dude has this idea he’s the best player in the league and it only doesn’t show because he’s held back by his contemporaries

Like, shut tf up man. You got looks for wide open jumpers multiple times per game and if you so confident in yourself then take the ****ing shot

This the side of Mitch that I can’t stand

Dude has this idea he’s the best player in the league and it only doesn’t show because he’s held back by his contemporaries

Like, shut tf up man. You got looks for wide open jumpers multiple times per game and if you so confident in yourself then take the ****ing shot

Why would he be saying that? Maybe they are limiting what he can or can't do.

Nah this is a running theme with him always taking subtle shots via Twitter or IG when he don’t get his way then quickly deletes it like 10 minutes later without fail

Even if you don’t have the green light from the staff, zero reason why when you’re wide open in garbage time down 15 plus you don’t take that shot

All them gym workouts where he’s crossing and shooting over YMCA guys from the summer talm ‘bout “y’all ain’t ready 👀” and what he got to show for it

And if he don’t have the green light to iso or take a wide open midrange jumper in game then that’s on him

He’s obviously either not taking that shot in practice either or not hitting it

If 26%, two attempts from deep per game headass Elfrid Payton got the green light in game then no reason why Mitch wouldn’t have it if he was hitting those shots

Nah this is a running theme with him always taking subtle shots via Twitter or IG when he don’t get his way then quickly deletes it like 10 minutes later without fail

Even if you don’t have the green light from the staff, zero reason why when you’re wide open in garbage time down 15 plus you don’t take that shot

All them gym workouts where he’s crossing and shooting over YMCA guys from the summer talm ‘bout “y’all ain’t ready 👀” and what he got to show for it

And if he don’t have the green light to iso or take a wide open midrange jumper in game then that’s on him

He’s obviously either not taking that shot in practice either or not hitting it

If 26%, two attempts from deep per game headass Elfrid Payton got the green light in game then no reason why Mitch wouldn’t have it if he was hitting those shots
4594f764dfd653a8b19228bc9db85b39acb93f62_hq.gif

I’m started to feel like we’re going to be a **** team until we get the #1 pick in a draft with the next Lebron in it.

Back
Top Bottom