Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Knox already been DNPCD for awhile now so can’t really say he gonna get his minutes taken away

I can only think of Payton or Quickley losing minutes off this trade which is why it makes me sick

Thibs fawns over Rose for a reason. He wants him to run this offense

Knox already gets 0 minutes. Rivers gets around 10-15.

You know Rose for sure getting 20+ minutes. It better be Elfrids.

Hoping the same. I don’t hate the deal though. DSJr was basically passing out towels. If Thibs keeps the rotation small though, we could def run into problems.

As I thought. I don’t think it’s a bad deal at all. Only major concern is Quickley. He gotta play, he’s the goods.

It's not awful, assuming the trade is DSJ & a future 2nd round draft pick. It's just unnecessary. We know Payton is still going to start.

Playing Quickley 10 minutes a night to get the 7th seed is dumb.

It's not awful, assuming the trade is DSJ & a future 2nd round draft pick. It's just unnecessary. We know Payton is still going to start.

Playing Quickley 10 minutes a night to get the 7th seed is dumb.

We don’t know who will get what minutes yet. But I’m hoping it’s not what you’re saying. Quickley is our future PG for sure.

thats what i;m saying you're gonna give minutes to a washed vet who has no future with this team for the short run gains (if at all) and have to take playing time away from someone they should be developing instead. dennis smith jr wasn't playing out there

Screen Shot 2021-02-07 at 1.30.46 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom