Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Thibs got a grudge against RJ I swear

I dont mind it. He had everyone capable of hitting a shot on the floor most of the 4th there.

RJ has more of a grind it out, slow the pace, halfcourt game. I dont trust him any time he shoots the ball.

I dont mind it. He had everyone capable of hitting a shot on the floor most of the 4th there.

RJ has more of a grind it out, slow the pace, halfcourt game. I dont trust him any time he shoots the ball.
RJ was eating in the first half and our shooters weren’t hitting the ocean in a boat for a quarter plus

At some point you gotta adjust

Same thing with Elf. He was clearly the best PG this game and was scoring well in the first half and Thibs never went back to him after Rose and Quickley entered

EueYQXxXMAA3_vl

I think Thibs mindset was the shooters will eventually start hitting and that'll open the lanes for RJ. Didnt happen. Elfrid usually plays well against his former team, didnt mind seeing him out there more.

Anytime we get smacked by a bum team we usually play better the following game so I'm expecting them to rebound. Seems like their confidence sometimes gets too high when they get on a 2-3 game run then come out flat.

Why didn't Rivers get any burn? I get when he doesn't play because Rose and Quick are balling off the bench but if they're both struggling and so is Burks why not give him a run for 5-10 min and see what he can do?

Any word on when the NBA was gonna announce the last part of the season schedule?

I was trying to check right now and there’s no games listed past March 2nd

Back
Top Bottom