Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

I agree. I wouldn’t trade RJ. Hell either be a great 2 or a phenomenal 3rd option. We just need a legit 1 alpha dog to pair with him.

kinda want to go to the game tomorrow.... but with covid and the slashings lately in NY it got me shook to go

woulda been perfect too since my pops is a bandwagon warriors fan lol... saw tickets for 2 for 100 each not bad seats either...only problem is you have to take a vivid test and show proof 72 hours prior to the game so can't go anyway

Last edited:
kinda want to go to the game tomorrow.... but with covid and the slashings lately in NY it got me shook to go

woulda been perfect too since my pops is a bandwagon warriors fan lol... saw tickets for 2 for 100 each not bad seats either...only problem is you have to take a vivid test and show proof 72 hours prior to the game so can't go anyway

Got tickets for it and the Wife and I took the PCR tests on Sat night and mine came back positive yesterday but luckily, msg is refunding us the tickets. I feel completely fine though and since I just got the PS5, I’m just gonna take the full two weeks off to quarantine from work and enjoy this thing instead:lol:

Got tickets for it and the Wife and I took the PCR tests on Sat night and mine came back positive yesterday but luckily, msg is refunding us the tickets. I feel completely fine though and since I just got the PS5, I’m just gonna take the full two weeks off to quarantine from work and enjoy this thing instead:lol:
That's some crazy ****.

You didnt even know ...

Man I hate this Virus bro. Hope you and the fam arw doing good.

That's some crazy ****.

You didnt even know ...

Man I hate this Virus bro. Hope you and the fam arw doing good.

Thanks and yeah, it’s crazy I never would have known. I’m super cautious with everything so I’m not sure if I got it from my daughter from school or maybe at the gym but a couple of my family members took rapid tests this morning and they’re all negative. So ill Just quarantine from everybody the rest of this week and take another PCR test Friday morning.

I'm definitely gonna be salty watching the game knowing I could’ve been there but if that’s the worse that happens, I’ll just be thankful that’s all it was.

ps5 is dope.... been playing it a lot recently like everyday... get COD coldwar and we can play

I’ll get that next. I wasn’t a believer how much better a Spidey game could be, but wow. This Miles is pretty crazy. Got me wanting to actually play the enhanced OG version after this and I never play adventure games twice. I’m that impressed:lol:

Team needs to stay consistent because Wizards seem to have realized that when you have Russ and Beal you shouldn't suck and they're gonna sneak into the top 8

I’ll gladly settle for an overall improved East, or one with more parity, & just missing the playoffs. I’m still on lotto time.

2 of our recent lottery picks cant even see the floor anymore but the 1 that does play consistently and is having a decent 2nd year should be traded :lol:

Comments are comedy.

debbiedowner.gif

Pretty wild when you think about it

Im not mad that we traded him. But I just wish we did the trade with Boston for Jaylon. Oh well, at least we got rid of the Diva. And it’s not even my problem with him that he’s that Diva if he was actually that good, his biggest problem is injuries and conditioning. You can be the greatest player ever, if you can’t stay healthy when you are needed then you are wasting your talents unfortunately.

Im not mad that we traded him. But I just wish we did the trade with Boston for Jaylon. Oh well, at least we got rid of the Diva. And it’s not even my problem with him that he’s that Diva if he was actually that good, his biggest problem is injuries and conditioning. You can be the greatest player ever, if you can’t stay healthy when you are needed then you are wasting your talents unfortunately.

The greatest ability is availability

Back
Top Bottom