Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

We had plenty of open looks in the second half that we didn't hit

Refs were trash but we wasn't hitting shots and let Curry get too comfortable in the third

If this game isn't proof this team needs a shooter ASAP, idk what is. They played elite defense first 6 minutes of the 4 quarter and still couldn't take the lead because nobody can score.

The team scores 15 points in 7-8 min and they would've had a 6-7 point lead. Instead they lock down and take 6 minutes to score 9 points and tie.

1614137635670.jpeg

I hate to say it but... RJ cannot be our guy with no offensive game. You can't be a star SG in this league with no handle, no off hand, and no jumper. If it's not that euro step straight to the basket, he doesn't have an offensive move to rely on.

Gotta package him for Beal or LaVine

I just don't feel like you can wait forever for RJ to show you something before deciding to pull the trigger. Halfway through season 2 and you can possibly convince a team to take RJ in a package for an all star SG.

But you wait til end of season 3 and he still can't shoot or create one on one and nobody will want him. You have to convince a team he has upside when given time. You can't give him 3 full seasons and tell a team he'll "eventually" be good. Look at Knox. We kept holding him waiting for the inevitable breakout that never came

Can the Knicks faithful handle the Brooklyn Nets being in the Finals for the next couple seasons? Can Thibbs? He’s one impatient mother****er, if nothing else. Maybe not by this deadline, but I wouldn’t consider Julius, or anyone off the table for a disgruntled superstar.

Ingram should’ve gave the Knicks a look.

What package would we start for Beal?

Knox / Obi / 2 1st rd picks.....
what else would make it work?

Back
Top Bottom