Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

EvBIeo9XUAQ052o

tough stretch to close the season

I'm concerned with Obi's first half performance but I'm not writing dude off this soon. I wanna see what he can do when he has a real pass first playmaking PG. his most direct comparison out of college was Amare who in 30mpg as a rookie averaged 13ppg. Obi averages 5ppg but plays 11 min. So he essentially has the same per minute average as Amare did and Obi's starting PG is L-frid Payton

Payton doubtful tonight so pretty likely we’ll see Rivers back in the lineup off the bench

Hopefully he lights it up and convinces coach to give him more burn when Rose and/or Quickley are bricking

Morris allegedly failed to report the $13 million he earned from 2010 to 2017 while playing in the Chinese Basketball Association, per WKYT, and faces 11 counts.

While with the Beijing Ducks in 2015, 2016 and 2017, he submitted false income reports in each of those years, costing the state of Kentucky more than $400,000 in tax revenue, according to the U.S. Attorney's Office.

The 35-year-old faces up to 20 years in jail on each of three wire-fraud counts if convicted. The other eight counts carry maximum sentences of three years.

Sheesh.

If anybody has taken a PCR test in the last 72 hours and has their negative results ready, I have an extra ticket

Let me kno asap. No charge (maybe just a beer 👀) lol

for the love. Hit me

If anybody has taken a PCR test in the last 72 hours and has their negative results ready, I have an extra ticket

Let me kno asap. No charge (maybe just a beer 👀) lol

for the love. Hit me
What about people that have been fully vaccinate, are they still required to take a test?

Just wondering...

Back
Top Bottom