Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Pat is arguably the tallest person in the building...even with a mask on you would probably know its him :lol:

But they are doing their job and some of them may not actually know who he is. I'm thinking its just a mistake.
I’m hoping there’s just people that don’t know who he is. Or just doesn’t recognize him.

Either way, let that man around.

Spike on ESPN said Pat was HOT & ashamed of the indignity. You don’t stop that 7 ft man who’s picture is everywhere in that building. 😷 or no 😷

Knicks still a **** organization.

This could be an ongoing problem. If it were isolated, after a big win, why throw that in there? Who knows if he hasn’t tried already either.

What’s Gelo Ball been up to? The boy was already the best shooter of the 3.

Last edited:
Was he wearing a mask though? **** Dolan, but how can you say everyone should recognize me when you’re wearing a mask and you’re there for a tournament with 100’s of other people?
Dude is 7 feet and recognizable AF.

Dude sticks out like a sore thumb.

I wish the Knicks the best. I rather be 8th seed playoff than 11 seed and lotto.

However, if we get blown put a few times before the trade dealine, Thibs will push for a disastrous trade.

If we can trade for a serviceable PG, by all meana, but who the **** is out there?

Yeah. Right now we're 4th.

If we can maintain seeding, fine.

If we slip then just start focusing on strengthening for next year. You can get cheaper help through the draft and you'll have more options available in free agency. You can create better trade packages if need be. They got options.

I’m sure buddy got a chub thinking about Frank’s breakout 12pt game upcoming.
CE92E795-7B93-4DA5-97B7-59B90EFF912B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom