Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Aye man, woulda been nice to catch em slipping but it turned out better than it looked like it was going :lol:

When a player touches the ball as you go up you suppose to throw it off the opposing player's head to get the ball back.

Idgaf about moral victories. We been moral victory celebrating for years when we lose a close game to a top tier team. If the team doesn't come out looking lost the entire second quarter we win this game without the need for hero ball

Idgaf about moral victories. We been moral victory celebrating for years when we lose a close game to a top tier team. If the team doesn't come out looking lost the entire second quarter we win this game without the need for hero ball
Past seasons this game would’ve been over at halftime. I’ll take it

The difference between past seasons is we legit were lucky to be in a close game against any good team. This team actually plays hard to stay in most of their games.

I hope they keep the team and just add pieces. Move up in the draft if you have to.

Obi, Knox, Elfrid, Austin should be used to add to our weaknesses.

Got played on that joe Harris airball when we clearly didn’t touch it, but Kyrie clearly touched the ball and the refs didn’t see it!??? Suck my ****!

Yeah seeing it again it honestly wasn't the best play, it wasn't the cleanest look. Definitely could've argued for another jump ball but Randle did have ample time to adjust and that's probably what did him in. He was expected the call automatically.

I was mad for a second, but I’m cool now.

Proud of the fight down the stretch. Need to not get that far down early.

Refs trash.

Maybe its good to have these types of games on national television. Exposes the NBA and its preferential star treatment.

I mess with Randle. He was a huge reason behind that late rally. But I didn't like how he was acting towards the team when he was about to go wild out on the ref. Guys like Obi were telling him to chill so he wouldn't get fined and/or suspended and he was being disrespectful AF.

I know Obi is a rookie so he doesn't get the reaction Randle would've given someone like D Rose but don't son him like that on National TV.

Back
Top Bottom