Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Screenshot_20210317-134609_Reddit.jpg

2 years ago ... best memory in a long time!

Someone explain to me why the Hornets either trade Lonzo or don’t match any offer he gets as a RFA?

Don’t get your hopes up.

No thanks to Norman Powell who scores 21ppg and doesn’t get to the free throw line or any other stats besides scoring at 80 million. Anything under 60 million would be ideal for Powell. Terrence Ross should be the guard we are trying to trade for, he’s on a relatively cheap contract.

we shouldn’t trade for Lonzo either. Wait to see if we can snipe him during free agency. If Charlotte does want to do the Ball Brothers there, Rozier and Devonte Graham can easier for obtainable.

Trade for Turner for Mitch. If Randle is going to be a corner stone for us and is projected to get 100+ million then pairing him with a big who can defend and shoot is ideal that also doesn’t take away from Randles rebounding which Turner does now with sabonis.

So looking at Norman Powell’s age, Obi can literally turn into our Norman Powell (I know they play different positions, just talking about contribution wise) , don’t matter if Powell was picked in the 2nd round and Obi was an 8th pick, it’s all about production in the end.

So looking at Norman Powell’s age, Obi can literally turn into our Norman Powell (I know they play different positions, just talking about contribution wise) , don’t matter if Powell was picked in the 2nd round and Obi was an 8th pick, it’s all about production in the end.
biggest difference being Norman Powell looked like he knew how to play basketball in his rookie season

meanwhile people are legitimately questioning if Obi cannot see the hoop :lol:

Obi should not be touch the ball outside of the paint. he should be slashing and catching oops and put backs with his athleticism

Back
Top Bottom