Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Obi should not be touch the ball outside of the paint. he should be slashing and catching oops and put backs with his athleticism

his three pointer isn't terrible. but yeah he probably shouldn't be handling the ball for longer than 2 seconds

Yea Obi shouldnt be on the floor. Big men at that age usually have atleast one skill, if you can’t contribute offensively or defensively then go to the G league. I’m ready to see Knox in those minutes, atleast he can hit the corner 3.

On the real, this could possibly be the last straw for Frank.

If he can't put up between 12 - 15 points / 5 - 10 assist... regardless of D, he needs to be moved.

And I thought his Defense was not replaceable? So you mean there are other guards that play defense like Frank and aren’t scared of the ball? ****s mind blowing.

when has anyone in here even insisted that Frank is not replaceable??

you always so extra for no reason :lol:
Just something about him and his fans that bring the worst out in me. I know I shouldn’t be like that though. I really for real for real don’t want to be like this but I can’t help it :lol:

As a Knick fan .....

Screenshot_20210318-183341_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20210318-184838_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20210318-183235_Google.jpg

The only logical reason is they are trying to build his trade value up but he keeps dropping his worth lower and lower everytime he starts.

Rey ordonez couldn't do anything about Barry bonds knocking it out the park. Tony Allen was able to slow down and frustrate Kevin Durant. Can't just compare sports in black and white terms like that.
Point I was making was just that if Frank ain’t hitting shots he can go anytime

Back
Top Bottom