Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Sad news about Mitch Rob but I was impressed to see y'all grind it out the W without him and Randel (I know the Bucks were shorthanded too but still - that's two starters)

RJ with a career high 10 3pt attempts tonight

Even though he only hit 3 I’m glad he’s developed the confidence to start chucking at a higher clip

i think rose got emotional because he knows about serious injuries and prally thinks the worst for mitch like he wont be as good again... then again mitch was no superstar but man his defense and rebounding will be missed... im sure hes out for a few months at least

Don’t understand the interest in Drummond at all and don’t want any part of it

Ball stopping, non-efficient finisher that doesn’t address any needs

Mitch is finally getting back into rhythm, Noel has been beasting for us and even Taj is legitimately contributing in limited minutes

No thanks

FAC2542C-C9A4-421D-91A2-D23547EAF298.jpeg

first post i saw when i logged in here :frown:

Mike Breen lowkey had that vibe like he knew Rose didn't know about the foot and wanted that live reaction lol. It's like when a dude sees a friends girl cheating and is like "wow bro. It's real cool of you to let your girl chill with other guys. You gotta be real secure in yourself. Oh **** you didn't know she was out with another dude??"

Laat night after the Knicks game I watched the UFC PPV and the result was the wildest Knicks brawl dream.

The entire team was fighting each other maily stomping on DSJr ... his head was bouncing off the court as his body went stiff and limp. Then a couple of unknowns that where mad they got traded were helping him and Mitch and RJ and everyone else were just putting in work ... after it was all set and done DSJr and the others werent allowed in the locker room and as they leaving the building they got the postfight interview ... they were lumped up, bloody and overall ****ed up .. talking about theh didn't want to be here and at least they gonna get to play.... then they start showing replays and do play by play on how they got stump .....

**** was wild violent bro ...

Back
Top Bottom