Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Randle will play a few minutes at C to give Obi more playing time :smokin
Doubt it ...

Obi had 6 points was doing ok and he took him out never to return.

I guess he was mad he wasn't just setting screens ...

Dude probably be doing this **** so he wont have to answer the questions like .. Obi playing better are you going to give him more minutes.

Doubt it ...

Obi had 6 points was doing ok and he took him out never to return.

maybe i'm wrong, but in a way i think this might be thibs intention - to allow a player like obi to build up his confidence and let him have a few good minutes here and there then take him out before it goes sour.

maybe i'm wrong, but in a way i think this might be thibs intention - to allow a player like obi to build up his confidence and let him have a few good minutes here and there then take him out before it goes sour.
I was thinking about that, but that's a weird ****ing way to do it.

1616960108664.gif

as we see with the way the future of drafting out of high school will be changing plus the G league option, plus the way some of these blue blood programs been struggling lately. I think he’s going to have issues recruiting. So many new teams and new coaches are more appealing to play for. Zags are now becoming a hot spot for recruits more than ever because of the style they play.

But get paid my man, get paid.

I don’t even think he can get playing time in Houston.

I wouldn’t mind taking a flyer on Jabari Parker. He has to be better than Knox and Obi. We have what 2 roster spots open now?

Back
Top Bottom