Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

I dont think we win a game in the playoffs regardless of who we play. Team is getting tired and it's obvious with the losses to bad teams and blown leads every other game.

I'm gonna start hoping for losses to try to squeeze into the lottery.

bad loss
randle did enough today and was tired by the end. could've gone with another player to make that shot

Our late game scoring is our biggest weakness. It costs us so many games. Thibs gotta figure out a better close out lineup bc what he's putting out isn't getting it done

julius is getting tired at the end of games. minutes have been catching up to him. it's obvious and has been a thing the last handful of games. no reason for the bench to not contribute more during these minutes. they're capable and thibs needs to give them more responsibility.

we're seeing a bunch of winnable games being lost because, in my opinion, the coach has been squeezing more wins through discipline and riding the players than strategy

Last edited:
julius is getting tired at the end of games. minutes have been catching up to him. it's obvious and has been a thing the last handful of games. no reason for the bench to not contribute more during these minutes. they're capable and thibs needs to give them more responsibility.

we're seeing a bunch of winnable games being lost because, in my opinion, the coach has been squeezing more wins through discipline and riding the players than strategy
Thibs is pur Marc Jackson .... turn the franchise around then move on for someone that will be able to take is further ...

So we're currently in 8th at 25-26. Indiana is 9th at 22-26.

Even if we continue to slide we'll most likely be in a play in game position. As we are though, we've pretty much hit a ceiling.

Gotta figure out who is worth keeping for the long run and getting rid of the deadweight as soon as the season is done.

So we're currently in 8th at 25-26. Indiana is 9th at 22-26.

Even if we continue to slide we'll most likely be in a play in game position. As we are though, we've pretty much hit a ceiling.

Gotta figure out who is worth keeping for the long run and getting rid of the deadweight as soon as the season is done.

Yeah, it's kinda unrealistic to slide lower than 10th.

As far as dead weight, ELFRID PAYTON. Reggie Bullock could use an upgrade (Norm Powell, Gary Trent). Maybe find a trade partner for Knox & Frank.

Wouldn't mind bringing back Rose, Burks, or Noel.

Bring back everyone except Payton.

Trade every pick and Knox, Obi, Frank, w.e to move up into the top 3.

Wanted that game last night :smh: overall I dont get all the complaining going on in here. Projected to be a lottery team and currently in position to make the playoffs. Knicks wouldnt have gotten the 1 pick and we ain't winning a chip so it's ok to be mediocre this year after 5 mediocre lottery years.

Obi playing like a star is a wild sentence. Y’all can have Fizz back if y’all want.
Wild sentence but I don't think was an overall comment. This was when Obi was having a great game ...

There's a lot of truth in the comment though ...

Like I said, Thibs is going to be our Marc Jackson .....

To be fair Thibs does it to a lot of guys, not just rookies. Rose was having a solid offensive game last night and he got benched the last like 6 min when the offense was bad.

But the tweet was specifically about rookies.

Thibbs seems like a horrible coach for development with his rotation & short leash.

Thibs having a short leash with younger players and not being the ideal coach for development is something we were all aware of going into the hiring which is why so many people were in the fence about it

Back
Top Bottom