Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Considering how low we hold most teams scoring wise it's crazy we're under .500
80% of the league with our ability to hold teams to 100 or less most nights would be a top 10 team in the league

What a loss.

I can already tell these guys gonna be a disappointment in the playoffs.

Letting up on being a defensive team since coming back from the AS break. Just not feeling the same vibes.

Think the trade deadline had dudes playing with a bit more pressure on them.

Thibs ran Randle into the ground. It's not even teams adjusting. He's just got no legs.

Instead of trading every asset we have to go into the top 3 they're gonna do a win now move I feel like.

Randle should pull one of those "I have a minor injury and need to miss a few games" move that dudes like Kawhi constantly do. Pretend he has minor hamstring soreness and sit for a bit and be back for the last 10-12 games

I'm frustrated we lost another very winnable game but the silver lining is RJ stepped up in a game where there were two young emerging stars in Brown and Tatum. 6 for 6 from three and was aggressive offensively. Held his own. Great sign

Thought I was the only one :lol:

46F486F5-567D-4F40-952C-535F38041F29.jpeg

It's honestly great he gets zero attention from the media. Not tryna have them big him up just to break him down.

Apologies for tryna have him traded in every package earlier on. That 3 ball changed things.

Back
Top Bottom