Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

I don't give 2 dambs about ESPN and them respecting the Knicks but man, they're super corny with their Knicks hate. 9 game winning streak, most in the league, and they out here talking about some scrub on the Magic getting Covid and single double Draymond having 19 assists. If we were on a 9 game losing streak it would be front page

9BD7BCC4-F19D-4D8F-B7A2-49B1B099DFAF.jpeg

I got real big ‘FOH’ energy for national media and pretty much everybody wanting to share uninformed opinions on the Knicks. It’s hilarious how quickly the tone changes.

I really don’t want to hear from anyone but fellow rational Knicks fans. If you didn’t want to talk Knicks when they were bad kick rocks.

yep, out there like sharks biting at any opportunity to catapult themselves and their social media reach by talking about the knicks in a positive light after adding to the pile on over the last bunch of years. same people who'll be like "see, i told you so" after this win streak eventually comes to an end

it's the m.o. - others players use the knicks name to get other teams to fight over them and raise their value the same way these talking heads use the knicks name (because of nyc's large market) to raise their visibility and prominence. any attention no matter the lies props them up. nevermind the trail they leave behind

yeah i'm starting to call out all these bandwagon *** , when everything is sweet "I been a Knick fan forever " , fans :smh:

got em all on coming out now , " I've always been a Knick fan, just the Nets are better right now " .... you'll never hear that come outta my mouth. been a long time hearing how much we stink for all sudden to hear how good we playin .... my saltiness will be heard :lol::smokin

also, if anyone goes to a home game and sees these young bandwagoning fans ganging up on an opposing teams' fan please do what you can to squash that.

saw an ugly video of a lone raps fan getting clowned and stuff thrown at him outside msg yesterday after the game. kid seemed to be there all by himself. **** like that is a big no

Helluva win yesterday. Also realized the Suns are gonna be on the second half of a back-to-back....

Give me 10

Edit: Was super awesome to see Obi knock down some 3s as opposed to the horrendous bricking he has been accustomed to. Really think with a full offseason and a season under his belt he's gonna come correct in year 2

Back
Top Bottom