Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Thibbs looks like he figured out the guard rotation. Elf starts & Rose/IQ end the games typically. This works for now, but the eventual upgrade from EP should lead to a more traditional rotation.

GM 🧢
(Fox/Ball)/RJ/Bullock/Randle/(Noel/Mitch)
Rose/IQ/Melo/Obi/Noel/Taj
Pinson/Knox/Frank

That roster w/ the Knicks coaching staff is poised for a deep run NEXT year. Melo clutch like Burks & can finish at the rim unlike Burks. Idk how the numbers would work but I have faith the management can get that done.

Noel getting paid this summer & can they afford to pay both. Mitch could be a trade piece. 🤷🏾‍♂️ & most everyone except the obvious pair.

I had a response for the Melo slander but I forgot to hit send in an appropriate time. Whoever it was, whatever was said, you/y’all were just wrong. Uncle Melo & Rose are gods to these kids. He has so much game to impart on Randle, it’s crazy. RJ strong enough to work on the post as well.

Melo a HoFer. Bmore Legend. Denver Thugget & #Knickstape Legend.

Ppl should get slapped up for talking so silly. Say no to another legend coming off the bench to cook? Put some respeck on that name boys.

probably end up with Derozan or some other midd type reliable scorer.

Last edited:
Thibbs looks like he figured out the guard rotation. Elf starts & Rose/IQ end the games typically. This works for now, but the eventual upgrade from EP should lead to a more traditional rotation.

GM 🧢
(Fox/Ball)/RJ/Bullock/Randle/(Noel/Mitch)
Rose/IQ/Melo/Obi/Noel/Taj
Pinson/Knox/Frank

That roster w/ the Knicks coaching staff is poised for a deep run NEXT year. Melo clutch like Burks & can finish at the rim unlike Burks. Idk how the numbers would work but I have faith the management can get that done.

Noel getting paid this summer & can they afford to pay both. Mitch could be a trade piece. 🤷🏾‍♂️

I had a response for the Melo slander but I forgot to hit send in an appropriate time. Whoever it was, whatever was said, you/y’all were just wrong. Uncle Melo & Rose are gods to these kids. He has so much game to impart on Randle, it’s crazy. RJ strong enough to work on the post as well.

Melo a HoFer. Bmore Legend. Denver Thugget & #Knickstape Legend.

Ppl should get slapped up for talking so silly. Say no to another legend coming off the bench to cook? Put some respeck on that name boys.

probably end up with Derozan or some other midd type reliable scorer.
I think if burks was available he would be finishing games alongside rose ...: thibs don’t really like rookies ..... only rookie he gave minutes to before iq is probably mirotic on the bulls and he was a professional in Europe......

but IQ plays great ball ....

Playoff time he might have to drop Payton if he wants to advance

Im sorry bro ....

But I don't think Melo has anything for Randle ...

The way Thibs has the core playing, Melo does not fit in.

Let Melo flourish in Portland... he does not need all the media BS at this point in his career.
Agreed .... it wouldn’t really make sense ... at this point

i didn't peep that spoiler, but yeah no melo.
maybe if this team gains consistency over several seasons, but by that time hell prob be retired. gotta let go of the sentimentality at this point

Thibbs ain’t necessarily interested in what’s happening a few seasons from now. Thibbs wants to win, now. DRose wants to win, now. You see how short his rotations are? He needs to maximize all those bench minutes, especially this season with the offense getting started slow thanks to Elf.

Truly, Obi needs to get more minutes, right away. Give those minutes (15-18) to ya boy.

Dudes cape harder for foul hungry Frank & his 4 minute escapades than guaranteed bench scoring.

I’m not about to explain how Melo could grow Randles game. If u can’t see it 😂, no point.

But the off season will clear up a lot of questions about Thibbs timeline so for now, Burks is the guy.

Last edited:
Noel so impressive. Dare I say trade Mitch

I like Mitch. My problem is how much money will be thrown at him just because of “potential” he may never reach. Unfortunately we haven’t seen the growth from him year to year like we hoped. So I’d almost be inclined to say yes to your statement.

Back
Top Bottom