Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

For you guys ...

The saying "Once a Knick, always a Knick" does not apply to?

For me ...

1st KP
T-1st Payton

Would u guys rather bring back both Bullock and Burks on large short term deals or give that money to one player like GTJ/Powell?

Would u guys rather bring back both Bullock and Burks on large short term deals or give that money to one player like GTJ/Powell?
If we could bring them back for less combined than Powell or Trent I think we’d have to do that. But what do you think Powell or Trent getting in FA? 60-80 mil?

i can see burks hanging around (as well as the knicks wanting to hold onto him), but bullock raised his value this past april - #3 in 3 pt shooting for the month

he's got a lot of qualities/"intangibles" that a lot of teams would love to be down with

I’m came back to pr on the 21st.... so I kind lost track.

I come in here and it feels like I’m reading about a whole new season lmao

one of the best seasons in a long time. 🔥

Yep 3 years 60-65 mill.
You think you’d be able to bring back burks and Bullock on a combined 20-25 mil a year if they continue their play? If so I’d stick with them and we’d still have around 25mil to play with. Then we got to resign Noel and Rose too.

i could very easily see most of this same exact team coming back next year

free agent market isn’t that deep this year and might just make the most sense to retain as much as we can so we can maintain cap flexibility for a big trade if one comes up

that being said i still want to explore all trade options involving our draft picks to either move up or get another quality player

Last edited:

408.jpg

Elf gonna go from 15 to 8 mpg.

Honestly, he knew his days were numbered once 🌹 was acquired. It’s gotta be tough but he’s been a pro. I been said he’s the perfect backup for the Knicks. Should he ever get a reliable j like Rondo he could carve out a role with the second unit defense or be a legit starter somewhere else.

Back
Top Bottom