Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Team NYK gradient was my favorite.
Team Fresh Prince too.

Should’ve been a team Martin.
& when the summer hits it’s always TLN these days.

Back to the team building & do u build around Randle. I believe with a high level point guard, he & RJ should be trusted for the next several years. Pay that man. Knicks can afford two max deals right now & work with RJ in 2 more years. He’s not going to have dud games if he doesn’t have to shoulder that load every night on top of playing Thibbs level defense. He’s not supposed to be your best distributor as a starter as well. He’s no lebron.

No it wasn't a power ranking :rofl: I remember some dudes were requesting specific numbers related to old knick players.
can’t even remember the last time i seen johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm in here

so let’s bump him and let me get that number 11 spot, respectfully

2E9F45FA-25A9-4F47-9D5B-9AC91EC51F73.jpeg

where's the dude from the uk? forgot his s/n
been mia for a while

Gradient joint :smokin
i crafted that **** for the team thread then some outsider lifted it.
a few weeks later meth banned gradient signatures across the board cause it was slowing up the board. i know i have the graphic in some old drive

He averages 10pts 3 assists and 2 turnovers a game and doesn’t get to line but twice a game for Baskonia!! *****!! And only shoots 41% from the field :lol:

He averages 10pts 3 assists and 2 turnovers a game and doesn’t get to line but twice a game for Baskonia!! *****!! And only shoots 41% from the field :lol:

Second best league in the world. These euro PGs may not be the best but they can play. Be open minded about it, if he’s actually good he’ll stick. Look at Pablo Prigioni for us or Facu for Denver, terrible stats, but fan favorite and difference maker.

Second best league in the world. These euro PGs may not be the best but they can play. Be open minded about it, if he’s actually good he’ll stick. Look at Pablo Prigioni for us or Facu for Denver, terrible stats, but fan favorite and difference maker.
You right, but Frank has really scarred me :lol:

Back
Top Bottom