Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

I’d easily take Lowry. Would make us a 50 win team. The more I watch Lonzo play the more I don’t want.

Lowry or trade for Brogdon.
Don’t want Lonzo either, but Lowry is not the answer. He’s not getting us out of the 2nd round and he’s only declining in play, what would be the point? Lowrys best suited for a team ready to make a championship run.

Don’t want Lonzo either, but Lowry is not the answer. He’s not getting us out of the 2nd round and he’s only declining in play, what would be the point?
he’s better than Payton

and anyone else that’ll be available for that matter

This dude def felt 90% last week and was like nah I need some rest to make sure I'm healthy for that Knicks game

I didn’t like Reggie starting but his 2 way productivity is exactly what the team needs there.

Burks can’t stay on the court & lost all hops/can’t finish in the paint. His roster spot can be better.

Imagine bringing Rose/IQ/Me7o off the bench. I don’t think IQ can take that role in full. He’s only going to be in his 2nd season.

Super Team returns.
3496387F-EAB9-4080-AB51-29D9CB174CAF.jpeg

I didn’t like Reggie starting but his 2 way productivity is exactly what the team needs there.

Burks can’t stay on the court & lost all hops/can’t finish in the paint. His roster spot can be better.

Imagine bringing Rose/IQ/Me7o off the bench. I don’t think IQ can take that role in full. He’s only going to be in his 2nd season.

Super Team returns.
You come back again with the Melo talk 😂😂😂

Back
Top Bottom