Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

If Heat win tonight I hope Thibs rests all the starters and Rose. No point to go hard the final game to finish in the same spot

If Heat win tonight I hope Thibs rests all the starters and Rose. No point to go hard the final game to finish in the same spot
Nah let everyone play .... probably aside from rose ...... game 1 is either Saturday or Sunday so they basically have a week off

Let's hope the Bucks crushes the Heat later tonight and the NYK win the Celts tomorrow. :emoji_pray:
The Bucks better not pull a Philly Eagles move and bench Giannis and Jrue in the 4th quarter.

Bucks can't rest starters. They'll look weak as hell considering Miami ran in they mouth last time they met in the postseason

Nah let everyone play .... probably aside from rose ...... game 1 is either Saturday or Sunday so they basically have a week off

but if Heat and Hawks have 4&5 locked up why risk injury? If someone like Randle or RJ has to miss the first 2-3 games of the playoffs it's essentially a guaranteed sweep

1621108482016.jpeg

if the Bucks win the next two and Brooklyn loses tomorrow they’d move up to the two seed since they have the tiebreaker

in terms of seeding they definitely have something to play for

Had bet on the Bucks not realizing they 100% gonna toss the game to play the Knicks in RD 1. My stupid brain man

Need that 5 seed

Damnit. Hawks and Heat both play scrubs tomorrow. Knicks really got busted into a 6 seed, huh

Side note: I was at the gym today during the 4th quarter + OT and there were 8-9 people hovering near the gym TV watching the game, getting hype when they'd make a big basket and cheering like it was a playoff game. It was dope to see how much excitement is back in NYC this year. The city is hungry for this team to succeed

Back
Top Bottom