Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

If the game is close, gonna be another photo finish.

They had Trae in the interview talking about jitters & I’m sure that’s what it was that plagued Randle on Sunday too. But it’s easier to perform on the road than at home. Randle has the weight of the city on his shoulders right now. I know heavy is the crown. And he ain’t never been there so he was pressed.

Garden crowd rabid. They definitely made it easier for Ice Trae to get it going. Competitors love that ****.

This is why I loved 90s basketball ....,,,, I like the hard fouls the not being comfortable.... most players are comfortable and they not scared ...... you a lil player you was getting touched and that would scare you ....

Imagine Oakley or Mason , Ron Artest or even Ron Harper , lettin this lil chump even near the paint in a must win game 2 at home :lol: :smokin

We need to show this chump some Rikers Island rec time goonery for this one ....

606432ac6fcd82722ecd21f2296c02c2.jpg

If the game is close, gonna be another photo finish.

They had Trae in the interview talking about jitters & I’m sure that’s what it was that plagued Randle on Sunday too. But it’s easier to perform on the road than at home. Randle has the weight of the city on his shoulders right now. I know heavy is the crown. And he ain’t never been there so he was pressed.

Garden crowd rabid. They definitely made it easier for Ice Trae to get it going. Competitors love that ****.
Why you come in here with that avy. :smh:

Imagine if Randle hit a game winner game 1 and flexed on the Atlanta crowd like that and Knicks fans were talking **** to Hawks fans. The media and non Knicks fans would be like "lmaoooo bro y'all win 1 ****in game. Randle thinks he's Lebron bc he won 1 playoff game blah blah" But because Traesh Young hit 1 game winner on us everyone is telling us we should be afraid. FOH

Imagine if Randle hit a game winner game 1 and flexed on the Atlanta crowd like that and Knicks fans were talking **** to Hawks fans. The media and non Knicks fans would be like "lmaoooo bro y'all win 1 ****in game. Randle thinks he's Lebron bc he won 1 playoff game blah blah" But because Traesh Young hit 1 game winner on us everyone is telling us we should be afraid. FOH
Literally this

Back
Top Bottom