Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Lol at Trae listening to our scrub *** mayor. This is the playoffs forget about playing the right way. He can hunt for fouls all game, refs just gotta be consistent. Give those same calls to Quickley.

This or he just needs to be hit to the ground hard a couple of times. Good time to bring back Oakley

anyone cop electronic tickets for game 2 on vivid seats? I still ain't get my ticket smh... kinda worried I won't get it

anyone cop electronic tickets for game 2 on vivid seats? I still ain't get my ticket smh... kinda worried I won't get it

Vivid seats are the worst. First time they gave me fake tickets to a Rangers playoff game. Contacted them
and they upgraded us to better seats still a headache. Second time was for a Knick game i didn’t get my tickets until like 20 minutes before tip off. Just be in the area and stay in contact with them.

Vivid seats are the worst. First time they gave me fake tickets to a Rangers playoff game. Contacted them
and they upgraded us to better seats still a headache. Second time was for a Knick game i didn’t get my tickets until like 20 minutes before tip off. Just be in the area and stay in contact with them.
Why this sound like a 90s sitcom episode. :lol:

Starting Burks makes sense.

If Payton actually sits....is Frank actually gonna get more than 90 seconds in an attempt to defend Trey? Or is that just a waste of time.

I got fake tickets from Vivid a few years ago for Knicks-Warriors. Really wanted to see Curry, Durant, & Klay. :smh:

I actually really like this. Gotta make Trae actually play defense.

Burks is big enough to play in the post on Young. If not, just the threat of Burks means the Hawks have to be more active & switch on defense.

It's also possible they'd put Trae on Bullock.

deblasio is so damn embarrassing

knicks will be fine as long as rj and randle show up. together. if they don't, it's curtains. burks will.
contribute, but he gotta be the go to man at the start. no more shuffling

I’m excited. We’re much better at drafting in the later rounds.

1621966552697.png

D Rose got 1 vote only for 6th man :smh:

Seems like everybody's giving the Knicks their flowers but ain't giving em their respect. Team needs a dominant win ...

Officially hype again :smokin

With Nerlens' slight build and kamikaze rim protection style, can you really make him a long term starter?

Back
Top Bottom