Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

9515192dW.jpg
gettyimages-90713084.jpg
kanye-taylor-swift-feud.jpg

Randle's a big part of the problem but Thibs needs an offensive coordinator. You barely see any pick and rolls and pick and pops with Randle.

I don't even know if Bullock can shoot threes off a screen because everyone on this team seems to be strictly catch and shoot 3 shooters.

Nothing to make the game easier for anybody out there.

There's a reason why Trea is on Bullocks because dude is worthless unless is a catch and shoot.

Not saying that is not valuable, but when you have a superstar conserving energy on one end, it definitely hurts you.

:rofl:

Now y’all wanna blow it up.:lol:

Y’all bugging out. I get it, but god damn I forgot how dramatic some of you are.

Yeah, let's try to keep some perspective. We weren't even supposed to make the playoffs, let alone get a top four seed.

I know expectations shifted but we're still not as talented as most teams in the conference with Atlanta being one of them.

Stay the course.

Don’t need to blow it up but I’ve always been cool with Randle being gone because I don’t have faith in him to play how he did this season for 3-4 years.

No one expected this type of series from him. Thought at worse he would look like last year.

Back
Top Bottom