Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

A revenge shot the only thing Randle good for now? Suspend dude next game so I can be spared another trash game.

Now send in Gibson to take Gallo out the game.

I'm in Mexico for the week and was about to stream the end of the game and saw the score and changed my mind.

Thibs my guy. Did an incredible job with this team in one season but his playoff reputation is repeating itself. He lost as the 1 seed in the first round of 2012 because D Rose got hurt and he couldn't adjust the rest of the team enough to overcome it. That's basically what's happening with Randle and his struggles. Can't make the right adjustments to compensate

25B142C9-BF4D-4933-9188-006302A57A5F.jpeg

lock it up

Game 5 will be ****** unless Randle drives and passes. No more terrible fadeaway that aren’t hitting. Bullock is out there basically in a Hawks jersey. He’s gotta lose his minutes.

Dumb bobbled pass that led to a Bogdan 3 in game 1 final seconds.

Shoulda had game 1 if we wanted any chance at winning this series with the trash *** gameplan and minutes from Randle and Thibs.

Might have to take all our first rounders and try and trade for the highest pick possible for more talent.

I don't think Thibs was ever intended to be our long term deep playoff run coach. Another year or 2 as we progress.

Back
Top Bottom