Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

If Gallinari can get $20 million to come off the bench Randle definitely getting around $25 mil to be a starter.
Agreed Randle's max is going to be a reasonable deal in my opinion, it's 4 and 106 million I believe. There are a good amount of number 3's making that money on other teams.

1624245082469.png

Knox needs a fresh start somewhere

I refuse to believe Huerter is that much better than him :lol:

Mikal Bridges is playing out of his mind this postseason too

I know it sounds crazy, especially after last night, but hear me out.

Simmons' trade value has crashed. NOW would be the time to snag for cheap. Maybe even get a pick as well. Simmons on a new team, new city, new offensive role etc could flourish. His transition into shooting would be a lot smoother, because he wouldn't have the ball in his hands so much.

I know it sounds crazy, especially after last night, but hear me out.

Simmons' trade value has crashed. NOW would be the time to snag for cheap. Maybe even get a pick as well. Simmons on a new team, new city, new offensive role etc could flourish. His transition into shooting would be a lot smoother, because he wouldn't have the ball in his hands so much.
Get him for cheap?????

MF that would take that stupid as contract should be fire immediately.

Look, y'all are not wrong about Simmons.

But the reward could be huge. Zo is a far better PG than Simmons and would run alongside him as well. Simmons wouldn't have to worry about having the ball anymore. All he'd need to do is just run and wait to catch the pass in transition. This may also open up the possibility for him to be in a different city and develop new/better habits.

I'm trying to think outside the box here 🤣

Look, y'all are not wrong about Simmons.

But the reward could be huge. Zo is a far better PG than Simmons and would run alongside him as well. Simmons wouldn't have to worry about having the ball anymore. All he'd need to do is just run and wait to catch the pass in transition. This may also open up the possibility for him to be in a different city and develop new/better habits.

I'm trying to think outside the box here 🤣
In the regular season that may work but in the playoffs the offense would be just as bad I bet.

you have to be joking to want Ben on this team smh... dude can't shoot and lacks confidence... he's just a taller frank who rebounds and passes better...just sign Norman Powell and Lonzo and keep it moving... Give Julius the extension now to prevent giving him a max deal that's more money later on...I don't think this team should focus on saving salary cap space for free agency only to miss out on big free agents like when KD, Kyrie and kawhi went elsewhere...if we can somehow pull of a trade to get a star then do it... they should build around Randle and RJ but if you can get a superstar for Randle then you do the trade... I would like to see us trade all our picks this year to move up to the lottery

Yea I know it’s gonna be **** on Simmons week but lets not forget he a beast. **** y’all narratives. Son does literally everything on the court except look for his own shot.

Back
Top Bottom