Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

When it comes to randle, just pay the man for what he has done. Who cares about contract year ballers and all that ****. Son brought us to relevancy and had the garden rockin like crazy. Stars are watching how we are moving because best believe we gotta a lot of eyes on us for poppin out the way we did this season.

If you tried to get Ben in to compliment the core group & sign Zo, that sounds a heck of a lot better than swapping out Randle for Simmons. But the boy is a mental ****** & I know he’s gonna crumble here.

Not sure if any of y’all watched the showtime documentary of Ben when he was in college and just turning pro. But something about him in that series just rubbed me the wrong way. I get his hate for the ncaa system so it wasn’t related to that. But he just seemed to go through the motions and not go above and beyond.

it’s one thing to not be a good shooter, but to refuse on improving your shot is wild when you’re making $30M+ a year

Harden + Embiid would’ve been feasting smh. Enough to make finals too

it’s one thing to not be a good shooter, but to refuse on improving your shot is wild when you’re making $30M+ a year

Harden + Embiid would’ve been feasting smh. Enough to make finals too
It's more that he's scared to shoot, Payton can't shoot but atleast he's not shook. Could have got a hall for him before now you getting a discount, probably get sent to OKC with a FRP.

Yeah I would rather have the person that can’t buy a bucket, than the person scared to attempt layups. :smh:

I think the Ben Simmons to the Knicks isn’t an awful idea. He is being used wrong in Philly and he’s also playing with arguably the best midrange/post center in the nba right now. His best role would be like a draymond role or a Boris Diaw type. He’s also one of the most athletic players in the nba playing with some of the slowest players in the nba.

Randle whose played this year as a LeBron type being the primary ball handler/goto scorer was gold this year. The fact that he was exposed in the playoffs by Atlanta is alarming. Also you guys want to pair him up with lonzo when Randle is the one who wants to initiate the offense is a trash fit.

RJ is the player we want to excel and show the league off too as the next big star. Son was iced out half the time or was just a 3nD guard 90% of the season. RJ is the player we want to develop like how Jaylen brown was developed. He isn’t going to excel playing spot up shooter next to Randle.

Some of you dudes saying sign Ball for 70-100 million and sign Powell for 60-80 million, on top of Randles 106 million does what for our corner stone franchise player?? If we sign those 2 guys and bring back drose. At most we’ll win 4-7 more games then this year. Still not good enough to get past the first round.

Back
Top Bottom