Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

3FF240BD-4D98-4E6A-85E3-95FA1BD04271.jpeg

This is a great win. I'm usually one to rip on the squad but when you have a team this young, an EARLY season W against a top team is great for confidence. Anyone can get a lucky W in April when the other team is gassed or banged up. Both teams healthy and fresh, no crowd influence, and Knicks coming off an L. Huge character win in my opinion.

Thibs has been good so far. I thought hed be stubborn and lean heavy on the vets, but I like what I’m seeing so far.
He has with Payton, but to his credit, he's rocking with the hot hand and giving players their fair amoubmnt of minutes. Would love to see more of the youth, but thus far, especially with this win. Im content.

I give all the credit in the world to Randle so far

Games from this season so far and last are night and day

Making the right basketball play with regularity as opposed to forcing it over double and triple teams while also taking on the toughest defensive assignment most nights

Praying for his play to continue

Last edited:
We stuffing the ballot for Randle to make the All Star game or not ?

Only person I’m voting into the all star game is the franchie. I’m sure when they do player introductions he’ll walk down that stage like no other professional basketball player ever has. While wearing the new summer collection for Hermès

Randle has looked damn good out there, playing under control, limiting the tasmanian devil trips into double/triple teams, and his passing has been A1. I would be down to keep him here if he's gonna play like this

Not a bad night fellas, dub against a good team, Elf's career night, and Frank Nittys annual good game on the same night :smokin They need to set up a 2 bedroom someplace inside the garden and just stay there between games putting up extra shots if its gonna pay off like this..

Randle wouldn't be playing like this if other players wouldn't be hitting ...

A lot of players hitting and it's creating space.

Randle is also creating space by getting doubled. Hes passing better out of it and guys are hitting open shots. Burkes been a good addition to create that trust as well. In his second year theres some chemistry developing cause it takes time.

Back
Top Bottom