Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

I mean that’s cool, but citing an enormous payroll just tells me it’s less about the actual Knicks and more about an easy joke.

I haven’t watched it yet. I’m definitely about to watch alone and pretend I haven’t seen it before next week, tho. :lol:

I’m just saying it’s no different from when we talk about ESPN doing it for clicks. It’s cheap engagement, but it works for most people.
It’s easier when the joke comes from a Knicks fan, instead of ESPN talking about the Warriors and finding a way to slide in a Knicks joke for no reason.

Meh, you should just watch it, and any lifelong knicks fan earned that and more.
Yeah I was going to watch it on Christmas, but my girl wanted to watch it together. :stoneface:

I really don’t care about the joke. It just comes off as corny regardless. To each their own of course.

Yeah I was going to watch it on Christmas, but my girl wanted to watch it together. :stoneface:

I really don’t care about the joke. It just comes off as corny regardless. To each their own of course.

Nah, the joke was funny and you’ll probably look at it different while watching. I think I said it before but I seen the Knicks logo in like three or four scenes. It was dope.

Nah, the joke was funny and you’ll probably look at it different while watching. I think I said it before but I seen the Knicks logo in like three or four scenes. It was dope.
The kid in school, the barbershop, the cat playing in the subway and the actual “Knicks scene” is what I remember.

If Ja got wheeled out in a Wheelchair for an ankle sprain I’m glad we didn’t get a chance to pick him.

If Ja got wheeled out in a Wheelchair for an ankle sprain I’m glad we didn’t get a chance to pick him.

Chill. Sure he might play a bit reckless, but dont let someone's pain tolerance from an injury judge how hard or how good they are.

Wouldve been the 2nd greatest Knick ever.

I once rolled my ankle while playing BB. I tried to get up an walk it out .. acting like I was strong but naw, it wasn't happening. I limped home and ultimately made it to the hospital only to find out it was a hairline fracture.

I once rolled my ankle while playing BB. I tried to get up an walk it out .. acting like I was strong but naw, it wasn't happening. I limped home and ultimately made it to the hospital only to find out it was a hairline fracture.
It happens. Did the same thing but didnt find out until years later when I had a sprain I "couldn't" walk off. Dr asked me who set my ankle before and showed me a poorly healed hairline fracture on the xray.

“Rolled” my ankle something fierce couple years ago. Pretty sure its in the same vein of what yall got goin on. Absolutely could not walk for a good week. Chances of correcting it now ?

Back
Top Bottom