Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Don't think they'd want RJ considering he's on the same timeline for a payday

Thats actually a good point. Guessing they want to go full rebuild mode? SGA keeps to them too close to a 10-14 pick range than a 1-4 pick that they want.

I just think too many teams have much better assets. Warriors could easily do 7 and Wiseman off the top of my head.

We'd have to do Obi, IQ, 19,21,32, and Mitch I guess?

Thats actually a good point. Guessing they want to go full rebuild mode? SGA keeps to them too close to a 10-14 pick range than a 1-4 pick that they want.

I just think too many teams have much better assets. Warriors could easily do 7 and Wiseman off the top of my head.

We'd have to do Obi, IQ, 19,21,32, and Mitch I guess?
Have to give up a lot that's for sure.

One thing I can see is them actually asking him where he prefers to be

If 10 teams offer great packages and he would only would commit long term to 3 that limits who they can realistically deal him to

I'm sure no team is gonna give up a ton of assets without tying him into a long term deal shortly after

I just feel like him being as talented as he is playing in the biggest market in basketball, the Kentucky connection, RJ, etc. would probably be enough to "force" his way here

15411707.jpeg

Swap the Jerseys out.

Yea I’m done with Frank. Was listening to a Knick podcast and they were saying how he showed flashes this year blah blah blah. I had to turn it off.

Will always be my guy aka GQ Frank aka baby face assassin aka French Prince, but he trash. No way around it.

Watch this dork Frank have a productive Olympics and everyone in here starts clamoring for him again talking about "he turned da corner guize"
I don't think Frank has been given an opportunity in NY, neither has Knox and Obi first year followed suit.

Is Frank an elite scorer and future all star? NO ... but can he be serviceable? IMO YES ...

I do think both Frank and Knox both can perform better elsewhere!

I don't think Frank has been given an opportunity in NY, neither has Knox and Obi first year followed suit.

Is Frank an elite scorer and future all star? NO ... but can he be serviceable? IMO YES ...

I do think both Frank and Knox both can perform better elsewhere!
Come onnnn

Four coaches saw that he’s not it. He can hit the corner 3 and disrupt defenses with his length, but I don’t think the negatives outweigh the positives. Hard to give a player like that, who really didn’t improve in anything, consistent minutes.

^ frank is trash... just have to accept it... i agree with you on knox though... he has potential just doesnt get any playing time... ive seen flashes from him... dont see why he cant be a consistent 3-d type role player...

Melo going to LAL/ring chasing (as he should. Get that ring & flourish king) dame going east. Idk where yet but I have reservations about saying he’s coming to nyk. Any team that acquires him tho is instantly in the deep playoff run

Back
Top Bottom