Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

If Melo is trying to ring chase he needs to stay away from the Lakers.

Them dudes are cooked
A5A4F8E2-2FC5-47C8-AE4D-6EF2B31352C3.jpeg

i wouldn’t call the lakers cooked but they def ain’t winning again with that current roster construction

when its our turn to pick on draft night, is ESPN still gonna put that graphic up saying that we need everything?

Man I think something is up with Marv Albert. I'm listening to him commentate and he is slipping a lot. Other dudes do and get made fun of (Mark Jackson] but I think this may be age related with Marv. Hence, his retirement.

Should Portland end up blowing it all up this summer & go young, gotta be ok with giving up most of the youts except RJ & Julius & the 19th pick. Been back & forth with the Dame interest, but Knicks said they are big game hunting so.....

Obi, IQ, Mitch & filler to make the numbers work + picks & future picks. You, the Knicks, are instant contenders the next 5 years or so. Not so sure about drafting the pg of the future at 19 & having him come off the bench for Dame’s entire tenure, so find the SF of the future in this year’s draft. Krispert? Duarte? Get a Norman Powell to start for now. Perhaps equally as long a shot to try & replace Mitch/Noel with Myles Turner. Yuuuuuuge upgrade offensively without the defense drop off.

Dame/RJ/Powell/Juju/Noel
Rose/🤷🏾‍♂️/Bullocks/Me7o/Taj/Pelle
& the ready to contribute rook.

Small ball lineup of Dame/Rose/RJ/Melo/Randle in spurts could be fun.

Some vet(s) would also be chomping at the bit to be a part of this resurgence.

Don’t eem care if other teams have a seemingly better offer either. That’s a decent haul of young talent & potential. No team ever gets back equal value for a player of Dame’s caliber anyway.

It’d be great if he comes out & says which team he’d prefer to gain some leverage. Almost anywhere else he would go to be a contender means he isn’t the main attraction anymore, but here it would be DameTime with an upgrade coaching staff.

Can always snatch future Knick Zion & someone like StarFox a couple seasons later to see that core with RJ do work.

Back
Top Bottom