Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

E7gyNAJXIAUs0pN

Honestly, there wasn’t anyone in our pick range that was worth taking. Trading for future picks was the right move since no one wanted to trade up. Orlando was probably asking for 2 FRPs for Ross. Honestly, Knox and and 32nd should be good enough.

Yea Grimes was a high rated recruit a couple years ago and left Kansas after his freshman season

Definitely improved year after year which is a great sign

that was actually a good trade... trading a second round pick for two is a win in my book... still dont understand trading 19 & 21 though... but im assuming they did it just to save money and thibs hates rooks

I was about to throw my phone!!!

Good **** Leon!

He keeping Cooper/Butler within strike and picking up picks.

I wouldn't be suprise if we trade again.

that was actually a good trade... trading a second round pick for two is a win in my book... still dont understand trading 19 & 21 though... but im assuming they did it just to save money and thibs hates rooks
The Charlotte future first round pick might land in the top 10. Could also be used for trade assets.

why did i stay up again and have a drink to watch this trash? i guess the excuse is i had a drink just for the sake of having one and not mad at that lol

Back
Top Bottom