Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

GM BROTHERS!!!!

Yesterday I tried to do my best ballinsam23 ballinsam23 impersonation, *****ing at every move and being stuck on one dude .....

Truth is, I do like Cooper because of his passing abilities but could give 2 ****s who we picked that late in the draft.

There's one thing I learned last year and that was, this regime is trying to build this team the right way. We got two Grimey kids that aren't Allstars but have tools to help us. If their 3 pointers translate to the NBA this make some if the current roster spots expandable.

No one knows how these kids are going to turn out. We will have to wait and see ...

Grimes and McBride have a few things in common.

They play hard on defense and they can shoot the 3. We needed more shooters and if you can't defend then you aren't playing for Thibs. These two can play from day 1 and most likely will since we got guys on the way out.

They can also handle the ball so if you run them off the three point line the world doesn't end like it usually does with Bullock.

I just want a player with the ability to create for others. I'm more concern about Obi right now, can't stomach another lottery pick gone to waste.

I’d love to see how many times we draft a foreign player in the second round in the last 15 years and how many times they’ve actually made it to the Knicks.

lol

94FACE2D-5DBD-4EB2-807E-046D13359D65.jpeg

I'm not ****ting on our picks man ...

IQ and Mitch are arguably two of our better assets and we reached for 1 and the other was a 2nd rounder.

Now will they pan out? I don't know ... but they seem like 2 dudes that are willing to put in the work and give effort on both sides.

If they can defend and shoot the 3 at the 40% clip, I would call it a win.

But yeah, we need a playmaking TRUE PG ....

Last edited:
I still don’t like trading the 19th pick for at worst 2 second rounders. Feels like an unprepared move, but also feels like they want more assets to trade for a future all star.

this draft was a wash after the top 5 anyway

we been knowing that from the jump

from what i been reading, the guys we took seem to be built to contribute from day one

but then again so was Obi

Back
Top Bottom